Love yourself?

• Thread starter smile_for_the_camra
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeauBLESSED

Holly was right. If you don't think you're attractive - which you most irrefutably are - then it is quite stupid for you to be posting a litany of photos of yourself, as if to fabricate yourself, clashing completely with your own anaemic sense of worth...

S

smile_for_the_camra

I post the pictures because I no that know-one cares so why not?
If people do look oh well that's up to them .
& posting pictures of myself has nothing to do with liking or loving myself most of them are old anyway.