Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
I find that the vast majority of people today believe in the free will of man. And most don't even want to address this. Desolations are decided but the Love of God is forever. I am saddened by the lack of love so few really seem to have for the true God, but all is as it should be.
My purpose is to declare God's love to the world, for God's word will not return void. For those of us who have the spirit of the true living God, may all be well with your soul. For those who don't, may God bless you as only he can do. We live in times of a terrible famine.
"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will SEND a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of the hearing of the words of the Lord: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north to the east, they shall, RUN, to and fro to seek the word of the Lord and SHALL NOT FIND IT." Amos 8: 11 and 12.
We live in those days, but here on this site the truth can and will be proclaimed in love for ALL God's elect as long as he allows. I am thankful God HAS allowed certain men to proclaim liberty and hope in him, thru his power and spirit, and hope that those who may hear, will turn to God and he will heal them. Every thing has a time and a place and we live in that time of GREAT famine.
Here is spiritual bread and water for hungry souls in a dry wilderness for God will provide substance to his chosen people.

ALL things are in the hands of our great God and all things are under his control now and forever! "Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness and wonderful works to the children of men"........from the book of Psalm

PS.....I know there are some children of God on this site and hopefully others who will come, hear and turn to the one and only God, the Lord of Hosts, Jesus Christ. This WILL come to pass if it is God's will. Pray for me and always pray that God's will be done. Josefnospam

A

Ariel82

I don't think we are in a time of famine. With the internet and phones and the printing press so many can hear and read the Word of God. There will be a day where like some communist and Islamic countries people will die for the name of Christ Jesus but over all that is not the case yet.

But talking of God's love is always a wonderful way to spend time. Welcome to the site, may you find fellowship and Christian love.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Indeed love has waxed cold just as was prophesied in the bible. When I became a Christian I had no idea how to be one or what it meant to be one and I had no one to teach me so I asked God what do I do to learn what it means to be a Christian? and the words put in my heart were seek love above all else and everything else will fall into place. And so I sought after love I desired a love with God for God and for all others that is beyond the average Christian, I didn't want a normal kind of love and faith and relationship with God rather I wanted only the deepest the richest the most beautiful and most amazing kind, I truly wanted to test the limits push the boundaries. I wondered exactly how deep and how rich can a love be between God and a child of his? I then said to God let's find out.

There is love in this world but not the kind of love I am after, even a cold hearted murderer can love his own child but he has no love in his heart. Family love each other because they are family but it isn't unconditional like God's. His love is one that un natural to this world it defies all logic it doesn't make sense to us because his ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts. If I am a Christian of anything it would be love, not wisdom not strength not great and amazing faith just love. It was also recently brought to my attention that in the bible God uses numbers quite often and even the hebrew letters have number values and names in the bible with those numbers had meaning.

As it turns out my name Blain which in the english dictionary is an infected swelling sore when searched in hebrew my name number equals 93 and apparently 93 in the bible meant agape love. Which makes me wonder if God knew exactly what he was doing when I was given my name at birth, to make something that is vile and gross in this world into the something precious and beautiful in his

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
to Ariel82................................Yes many can hear and read and search and study and go on the internet, and say God is love and do all kinds of stuff. Only God can open the eyes of those whom he chose and the rest he sends strong delusions to believe a lie. I am often accused of being dogmatic and speaking of Judgement but it is God who loves his people and opens their eyes and ears. I am for ever thankful that he has saved a people for himself and will never fail............Now that's Love. He died for HIS people and is the only way anyone will come. When he calls. "As many as where ordained believed" Acts........No more, no less. We worship a great God

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Also did you know love is a verb? that's deep

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
To Blain,
You sound as if you belong to him. Isn't God marvelous and great, using sinners such as we are to do his work. Glad to meet you Blain.................I'm not on to often but am always delighted to meet someone I think truly belongs to him. I'v studied Hebrew, Greek and the scriptures for 40 years and I am always amazed at how much I don't know . Our God is great and how and why he does things, we can only marvel. We get to worship him forever and ever and will never be able to exhaust his holiness.

B

biblicalsandy

I the same my brother Blain...Wonderful to hear your testimony, it brings to me peace within! What a joy!

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
Who can know the mind of God or why he does as he does and who can stay his hand or change anything he does. He does as he wills and we can but thank him for his grace and mercy that endures for ever. I do know who he is and he knows who his people are. Lets praise him forever in spirit and truth. And we will if you have been given the spirit. We are here on this earth
while our God is away on business. "It's is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the Salvation of the Lord"
"Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart for God now accepteth thy works"