LOVE...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Only words? Words have power. I have seen the love of christ in the words spoken on here, I have seen the fruit of the spirit on here and I have seen spiritual giftes in the words spoken here. I hear the lords voice all the time on here too. You need to relax, be still and know he is god. You can do much good on here, much more than you think. You can save lives and souls here in cc.
The word is God and the word came to earth those with ears that hear please hear Spiritually
John 1

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes through Yeshua I have put on the new man. But that doesn't mean we don't sin. For until we are changed from these corruptable bodies to incorruptable, we are still going to make mistakes that will require us to repent of something. Every believer goes through moments of weakness, or spiritual winters where we go through trials and tribulations that sometimes we don't do so hot in. The observance of Sabbath is today what it was in Torah.
So if you come to the point that you believe 100% that you are dead to sin here and now then you will be 100% alive to God here and now. Doubt and what one believes are key to what controls one
You believe because you are not redeemed in this body you will at one point or another continue to sin less and less as you grow in undersatanding of who you are as a child of the living God
This is true as you revert back and forth in thinking of the things of the flesh and then the Spirit of God
Romans 6:2 onward Soldier hear, listen to the Spirit of God telling you truth if you sre dead to sin then one can't sin,m but if you doubt that you are by the death, burial and resurection then you are still in your sin and under Law that takes occassion by the commandment and kills one everytime your descicion your free choice, and God is able to do in you by the cross what you keep trying to work out by fear and trenbling. Trust in the finished work at the cross where all life and godliness is provided as a free gift to all that beleive in Christ and the full Gospel of the cross the death, burial and resurrection then comes the freedom in Christ where one just Loves as Christ has and does Love them

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
So if you come to the point that you believe 100% that you are dead to sin here and now then you will be 100% alive to God here and now. Doubt and what one believes are key to what controls one
You believe because you are not redeemed in this body you will at one point or another continue to sin less and less as you grow in undersatanding of who you are as a child of the living God
This is true as you revert back and forth in thinking of the things of the flesh and then the Spirit of God
Romans 6:2 onward Soldier hear, listen to the Spirit of God telling you truth if you sre dead to sin then one can't sin,m but if you doubt that you are by the death, burial and resurection then you are still in your sin and under Law that takes occassion by the commandment and kills one everytime your descicion your free choice, and God is able to do in you by the cross what you keep trying to work out by fear and trenbling. Trust in the finished work at the cross where all life and godliness is provided as a free gift to all that beleive in Christ and the full Gospel of the cross the death, burial and resurrection then comes the freedom in Christ where one just Loves as Christ has and does Love them

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Psa 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Heb 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Yahweh promises to make us perfect on His Day. As long as we are in the flesh, it is impossible to be perfect, however we are in the process of being perfected by Him. We are no longer slaves to sin, but we do falter.

Anyone who says he is perfect in the sight of Yahweh on his own merit after having received the truth in Messiah is not understanding the nature of the way given mankind in Yeshua.

Just as Paul teaches, though we worship Yeshua in our hearts we do the very thing we hate, what wretched men we are. Yes, without grace we are indeed wretched to the nth power, but because of the Blood of His Son, His Only Begotten Son, we are seen as innocent.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
This never says to do this over and over again it says if you adnit that you are a sinner then youwillrecieve the forgiveness of christ. no where in the new testament under the New Covenant after the death of christ does any one of the Apostles ever say to ask for more forgiveness after they have recieved the reconciliation of being forgiven at the cross.
It is no where to be found after the death of christ
Also this letter was written to a Pastor that had a group of people that some beleived that Christ did not come in the flesh and others believed this to be that he did, so this leader of the group wrote toJohn on the Island of Patmos to please write back and so John did write back

1 John 1:1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1 John 1:2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
1 John 1:3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
1 John 1:4And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
1 John 1:5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1 John 1:7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Do you know that in the origiunal translation the greek it states to have already forgiven you your sins and there is nowhere else in the word that says we need more forgiveness and I know Chriust came in the flesh and I know I ahve sinned and am thankful that I am a forgiven person 100% by and at the cross of Christ and am not takiing advantage of this because
Hebrews 2:3how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.
He died once and for all we are by the death reconciled (forgiven) and thus saved by the resurrection
Hebrews 10:10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Romans 6:10The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
Hebrews 5:9and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Hebrews 7:27Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.
Hebrews 9:12He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.
Hebrews 9:26Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 10:1[ Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.
Hebrews 10:2Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.
1 John 2:1My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
Acts 26:18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You are overlooking the part Paul teaches:

Just as Paul teaches, though we worship Yeshua in our hearts we do the very thing we hate, what wretched men we are. Yes, without grace we are indeed wretched to the nth power, but because of the Blood of His Son, His Only Begotten Son, we are seen as innocent.

We are forgiven of past sins all at once, but we need Jesus every day after, every single day.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Psa 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Heb 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Yahweh promises to make us perfect on His Day. As long as we are in the flesh, it is impossible to be perfect, however we are in the process of being perfected by Him. We are no longer slaves to sin, but we do falter.

Anyone who says he is perfect in the sight of Yahweh on his own merit after having received the truth in Messiah is not understanding the nature of the way given mankind in Yeshua.

I neve rclaoimed on myown Merit at all it is by him for him and because I know Iam dead in the flesh and I die daily to the flesh in trait that started as a practice to become a new habit that went to a characteristic and then beacame a triat. As lobg as one does not believe that by the operation of god that thet are not dead to the flesh sinful nature they will remain stuck in thier sin(s) riding the fence, fortunately God is Faithful to deal with us and I am sure sometines get a little angry as Jesus got amongst his chosen disciples how long shall I be with you ye of little faith. Where he say you know the Spirit is will but the flesh is weak, and he came to do what by the cross amke us alkive in the Spirit of him and dead to sin (flesh) and this only accomplished by belief
He said to the woman that she was healed 100% because of her beleif she had no doubt and I have no doubt therefore I am dead to sin here and now today
Now I do not know about tomorrow nor do I care for it is not here yet and I am too busy rejoicing in the Spirit of Christ that I am not stressed worried, or concerned for any future events, I am in Christ and Christ is in me.
I take one day at a time and if I do sin I am over excited that I have an advocate Jesus Christ the Righteous one whoa
gets all the credit for saving me and being my intercessor that has made me perfect by his doing so I can approch the throne of grace in my time of need and this time of need is 24/7 all the time his grace is sufficeient for me
I have no righteousness never had and never will have before I was saved by Faith (trust) as well as after
Wait a minute though I do have righteousness but it is not mine it is his God's and he has by the free gift offered to me to participate in and I accepterd God is the only one righteous forever and always I am just thankful that I get to participate via Christ's finished work at the cross
Love you brother hope you see through

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
You are overlooking the part Paul teaches:

We are forgiven of past sins all at once, but we need Jesus every day after, every single day.
Yes Brother and this is what I used to do becausae as Paul states in these epistles when one focuses on doing good then one fails for iut is of the flesh and can't find any good of this flesh therefore if only we will come to believe that we are dead to flesh here and now then flesh no longer can control us
If one just thinks about not sinning what happens brother you know as well as I do and it kills us yes?
The flesh under the Law and under the curse, but if the flesh is dead then one is freed from the Law of sin and death. Paul uses an allegory about when a woman 's Husband dies she is freed from Law and can Marry another this allegory is for us to see that we are dead to Law by Christ at the cross and are now free to Marry Christ by hte resurrection of Christ us being raised from the dead as Christ in the newness of life being born oif the Spirit of Christ serving in the Spirit where God can only be served and worshipped
Read Romans 6 it starts out with how can we sin anylonger or don't we knoiw we are dead sin and alive to Christ. I am praying you see this truth and come alive as I know Christ is trying to show you this and Christ gets all the credit
Love you Brother in Christ's finisged work at the cross death, burial, and most importantly resurrection