Maid stole the ring

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

What if you had a maid of honour who stole your ring amoung other things.
Whom wants steal your husband and seduces him despite clear :No from his part.
He not interested and she and her friends been violating them and they might live alone in that neighbourhood with her friends mainly living there.
If she was to hold it but never returned it and then refused return it say she should have it and him.
It seems such childish probelm to have and something should be easy to resolve but what if its not easy to resolve and tantrums and fights and theft and bad things happen.
Time take legal action perhaps.

What would you do?
With what evidence and witnesses.

Such things one hears of.

But in such a scenario.

D

DavEtheBravE

If you have already confronted her about it and have high suspicion about her.. I would say pray about it first and if you still feel rightful to pursue her than call the local authorities but please just pray on it first.... I hope that helps

S

Strong1

I would start by saying this......if this person was your maid of honor, then she was a dispicable character before she was your maid of honor, and probably a terrible friend. Then I would ask. Who is the crazier individual? The crazy maid of honor who is doing unspeakable, almost retarded (For everything the word means) things to you and your family? or the messed up individual who accepted this type of individual into their life in the first place?
But that's just me. :rolleyes:

L

libertygirl

Why is she Maid of Honor? I would kick her out of the wedding completely and press charges.

A

Aqua_Girl09

call police and press charges, and don't EVER EVER EVER!!! invite her ANYWHERE near you or your family EVER again.