Man, I just couldn't do that: The Worst Jobs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
I think the worst job would be the guy from the humane society who has to drive around and scrape off the dead animals from the streets. o_0

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I think being the person in charge of making meals for picky people would stink, wait that's me!

I think cleaning cat boxes would stink, wait I do that too!

I'd hate to be the person who gets barfed on when their kid is sick at 3 AM, uh oh that's me too!

I need to find a new job.

M

MissCris

I think being the person in charge of making meals for picky people would stink, wait that's me!

I think cleaning cat boxes would stink, wait I do that too!

I'd hate to be the person who gets barfed on when their kid is sick at 3 AM, uh oh that's me too!

I need to find a new job.
Oh my goodness, you sound JUST LIKE ME!

Let's just run off and join the circus!

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Anything dealing with money for me. I'd get it all wrong and end up being sued every couple of days.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Oh my goodness, you sound JUST LIKE ME!

Let's just run off and join the circus!

They'd probably make us clean up elephant poop and take care of drunk clowns, lol.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Let's see....

Crime scene cleanup

Coroner

Librarian (too quiet)

Nurse

ER doctor

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
I went to this restaurant last week and at one point the music randomly came on and the servers lined up and started this choreographed dance. I thought it was demeaning...I would hate having to dance for people at a restaurant just to make another buck an hour (assuming they even get paid more to dance). The people didn't really look like they wanted to be doing it either...just college students and struggling young people trying to pay their bills. I would hate that.

J

Jullianna

If I got to wear that fire helmet I might do it. :)

C

christiancollegegirl

I don't think I could work in a slaughterhouse. I'd rather just eat my hamburger than know how the cow got killed and processed and all that.

J

Jullianna

Agreed, Estrella. :) I helped my family slaughter cows, pigs and chickens, but wasn't too thrilled about eating them for awhile afterwards. :(

I

isaria

Might be able to do slaughter house if i knew they were getting a good kill and i could pray for them b4 hand and would only do so as i will and choose....hmm, means i would have to own my own slaughter house.
True i probably would not take orders if it nasty butchin join on.

I would be very unhappy and probably constantly vomit if i worked at a fish and seafood restaurant or take away or market.
Cant stand the smell and yucky gooing around with the smelly meat.

Pet store may not be nice see poor puppies locked in cages all alone.
Many times i find morally incorrect but is legal.
Like a dog where i agist is always locked up in a cage.
What can i do.....
Its legal to keep dogs in cages aslong as you feed them and walk them and how can i prove they dont walk the dog?
Maybe they walk the dog twice a day for long walks and maybe they give it affection and playtime but he does not behave that way.
Still word on word.....
I wrote email to rspca and notified them.
I could hand in cmplaint form ontop of that but with what evidence......

Physical labour is difficult for me right now as my energy is not in my body and I have my timers all over the place and world......
I work in a different way.
Could perhaps do little simple things like bake or something but other wise it very difficult with situation , explain it difficult but it makes me be a bit distracted and difficult communicating and doing things with my own body.
"may i lend ya body dude" ....i can communicate it so you understand what thy speaking of..... lol

Dec 17, 2012
So... many... nasty... jobs. If I'm ever interested in making a dishonest living, I'll make a beeline for politics. Things I couldn't do? Anything that paid commission or commission-only, anything involving the diapers of the young or the old, or any job where the application asked you to list your next-of-kin for death benefits. Long ago, I used to work for a well-known pre-employment background checking company, and we got a lot of job applications from a chain of gas stations that asked the applicants to list their next-of-kin for death benefits.