MAN WITH COAL BLACK EYES SEARCH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nw2u

Had an experience as well with the man in an overcoat and fedora. Saw him at night where I work walking across the floor inside the building. He never turned toward me. His clothing led me to believe it was a male figure. His feet never touched the ground. They moved as if to propel him, but his forward motion was quicker than his footsteps would have naturally carried him. I had no idea there were such things and this is the first time I've heard them described as I saw him. I felt a cold chill and great fear. I was alone at the time. I have not seen him since. I had noticed something out of the corner of my eye as I worked. I just thought it was a reflection in the glass windows of me walking and put myself at ease about it. This time that I describe, I was not walking. I was not standing. I was kneeling doing some work and looked up to see it's left side and moving from my right to left. I did not see it come out of a wall or go into a wall. It did not open any door but as it got close to the doors vanished.

This was not long ago. I have been wondering since what it could be. I wondered if it was me. I am on no drugs or medications. I was not drinking or under the influence of anything. It was a fearful sight although it did not in any way try to address me. There was no one else present in the building and the building is less than ten years old. There have been no deaths there to my knowledge, although I do not know for certain what was on the land before the building was built. It is in the downtown area of a small city. There was either a row of houses or commercial buildings there before the one I was in was built.

I really wish I understood what it means to me. I get the feeling it is a warning of some sort. I just don't know what of other than something evil. That is what I felt. A vacuous feeling of fear, anger and portension. It is difficult to describe because I did not feel the anger and portension were coming from within, but from projection. The fear was all mine along with a little confusion about the message and what I was seeing.

T

Trax

When I first came to CC, I was sharing a vision I had after
awakening from a dream. I saw a man standing at foot of my
bed. He was of average build and I recall outline of face and
body as normal, but his eyes were absolutely COAL BLACK w/
no iris or pupil. Just COAL BLACK staring at me. I did not
feel evil, but I must say it unnerved me for few days. I even
slept with scriptures at night for few nights. I began a search
for what was this 'entity ' all about ? Why me ? Why was
he staring at me ? I searched YOU TUBE, but all I could
find was topics on 'black eyed children. ' Then one day I found
a couple of women at two different locations on google, who had
experienced day time run in with 'man with coal black eyes.'
These are not normal eyes. However they are not slanted back
like Aliens. So that ruled out alien, but still no answer.

Tonight 9/29.13 I went to the YouTube on search again, but
nothing really helpful yet. So back to google I went and discovered
a link that describes the very thing I was looking for. At first
it starts out like, uh oh... 'paranormal.' Can't have that, but made
myself read more until I came to what I needed to find . I am going
to put the link on here .. Read it, all the way through. It is not
all that long, and it gives explanation of 'man with coal black eyes.'
I believe it is a warning from God. I think I knew in His time He
would reveal, and this might be it.
Anyone care to read it and share thoughts, I would be most interested.
No one else has had this experience here. At least not when I first
came on. There was an event that did take place in a dream before
I awoke and saw the man staring at me. I never felt presence in
or near me. Just saw him standing .... So here goes. and thanks...

Black-Eyed People: A Race in the Shadows | Mysterious Universe

Quite interesting, and possibly warning how near we are to events of Christs'
return.

Night....
More than likely, its a sleep disorder. The release of chemicals in your brain can fool it into
thinking it is awake and then you slip off into a dream state. I would search out dream disorders
and see what you can find.

D

danschance

More than likely, its a sleep disorder. The release of chemicals in your brain can fool it into
thinking it is awake and then you slip off into a dream state. I would search out dream disorders
and see what you can find.
Can you post a article that supports what you claim?

It is my understanding that sleep paralysis has no known trigger or cause. No known brain cause, no known mechanism or chemical or anything at all has ever been proven to be the cause of it.

J

J-Kay

Had an experience as well with the man in an overcoat and fedora. Saw him at night where I work walking across the floor inside the building. He never turned toward me. His clothing led me to believe it was a male figure. His feet never touched the ground. They moved as if to propel him, but his forward motion was quicker than his footsteps would have naturally carried him. I had no idea there were such things and this is the first time I've heard them described as I saw him. I felt a cold chill and great fear. I was alone at the time. I have not seen him since. I had noticed something out of the corner of my eye as I worked. I just thought it was a reflection in the glass windows of me walking and put myself at ease about it. This time that I describe, I was not walking. I was not standing. I was kneeling doing some work and looked up to see it's left side and moving from my right to left. I did not see it come out of a wall or go into a wall. It did not open any door but as it got close to the doors vanished.

This was not long ago. I have been wondering since what it could be. I wondered if it was me. I am on no drugs or medications. I was not drinking or under the influence of anything. It was a fearful sight although it did not in any way try to address me. There was no one else present in the building and the building is less than ten years old. There have been no deaths there to my knowledge, although I do not know for certain what was on the land before the building was built. It is in the downtown area of a small city. There was either a row of houses or commercial buildings there before the one I was in was built.

I really wish I understood what it means to me. I get the feeling it is a warning of some sort. I just don't know what of other than something evil. That is what I felt. A vacuous feeling of fear, anger and portension. It is difficult to describe because I did not feel the anger and portension were coming from within, but from projection. The fear was all mine along with a little confusion about the message and what I was seeing.
Hi ~ Thank you for sharing your experience. It is my belief we who are
super sensitive to the spirit world, ( meaning Holy Spirit ) are possible a
rare group. Why ? In my case I have been sensitive since I was a child.
Fascination with occult, leading me deeper into the realm of the satanic
side of evil. Not worshiping evil, just fascinated. Where did it all come from?
I personally think it came down through generation. It is said some things
skip generation. The blessing is I believe someone in my ancestor past
has prayed for those like myself for it to be broken at some point. At it was.
Praise God for that. However, it took lots of tries to be freed and for
Christ to become my Lord and Savior. Then it took few short years before
total deliverance. His hand was on me and I am so grateful. My testimony
needs to be in book form.

You spoke of the image you saw, and I certainly do not doubt you. Unless
you are one good story teller, it is believable. Even though we are mocked,
I question those who do mock. I believe God does not want us to be focused
on the evil side of life. But, if we are sensitive to the spirit world, then it can
be used for good. We can take authority over the evil presence.

I can't explain the person you saw. I will say however I know of a situation
I was involved in when 3 other Christian women and I were in a townhouse
my friend lived in had one room that was evil ~ My friend said she could not
get peace, and she and another woman prayed over the house and it would
not leave. Since I was visiting her for week end with my daughter and Christian
friend, we decided to pray with her. When we came to her room mates room
the evil was so strong, even praying was like thick molasses. But we prayed
the Name of Jesus and it simply was so strong. When I turned to look at the
room, on her door was a poster of a very hard evil rock star, I will leave unnamed.
This is where people like to laugh at us, but all I can say, they are deceived or
blessed, one or the other. We could not get that room clean of the evil spirit.
When I came home and prayed and prayed to God, what was wrong, Lord ?
Why did we not see that evil leave. He spoke to my spirit and said the town
house was built on ' burial ground.' I had never heard of this before. But since
then I have and I question that to be the situation for you.

As for seeing out of the corner of your eye, movement. I am having same
thing happening more frequently than ever. I do not know why. And when
I told my husband, I discovered he too had been having same thing. We are
not bothered necessarily because we pray over our home. I do know there
are times when we have experiences where it is very necessary for us to get
into spiritual warfare.. If you are a Christian and you know Christ, I suggest
anointing oil( again I get made fun of ) I use Olive Oil, and make sign of cross
and pray over the door way we go in and out. I believe in the power of Jesus
and He alone is Lord of our home. Some times we can be attacked by evil
wishers .... and we know we are under attack, and it breaks the spell people
wish upon us. Scriptures .. Oh so important. Keep reading the Word aloud.
We can let our guard down... My prayer is you will be kept safe and God will
show you why you are feeling this presence and send it into the outer darkness
where it belongs. God bless you is my prayer. ~

S

ServantStrike

Can you post a article that supports what you claim?

It is my understanding that sleep paralysis has no known trigger or cause. No known brain cause, no known mechanism or chemical or anything at all has ever been proven to be the cause of it.
Well, yes and no.

The scientific consensus is that sleep paralysis is a consequence of rem sleep. Your body naturally does it to you during normal REM sleep, but if you're awake for the REM portion, you can get sleep paralysis.

However, there is also a very long and colorful history spanning many cultures of evil beings visiting people at night while they are paralyzed in their beds. The experience mirrors both demonic and alien attack descriptions from both Christian and non-Christians. The common identifier with these cases is that the name of Jesus can and DOES stop the incident dead in it's tracks, even if it's just muttered or said in one's head.

To me, this indicates two types of sleep paralysis, one is clinical, one is spiritual. If in doubt, just rebuke whatever the heck is bothering you in the name of Jesus, and don't forget to mention you've been bought by his blood! This can and should stop anything in it's tracks, unless it has a reason to stay. Pray for forgiveness if you have unresolved sins, etc.

To anyone struggling with this, read up on spiritual warfare.

It's kind of strange though. People like to believe in Christ, they believe in angels and heaven and even a Devil, but they look at you crazy when you suggest that the devil and those demons that fell with him might actually bother people on a daily basis.

EDIT: Also, the OP's post sounds an awful lot like demonic activity.

N

nw2u

J-Kay,

It's no story. I'm not making it up. I am not mocking. I have no reason. I only am usually embarrassed to say that I was raised Roman Catholic. I have read some of the attacks they have received. I have never been baptized into a non-denom or Protestant church. I have read most of the bible and have had all of the religion classes that go along with being a Catholic as well as received all but one of the Sacraments. Although, don't ask me much. Some of it I have forgotten or did not understand and just accepted. Anyway, I know my Savior is Jesus Christ. I've read the New Testament a few times. Daniel and Job are two of my favorites books of the Old Testament.

I mentioned the sighting and the image of this "person" to a family member who told me to ignore it. I did ask Jesus to protect me. I have not seen it since and hope I do not again.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's my poor vision that has something to do with seeing things out of the corners of my eyes. I wear corrective lenses and I know that I was seeing the apparition. I thought at first that the trench coat was more like a zoot suit style. I am not certain, though. It could have even been similar to the type worn by Clint Eastwood in the movie, Pale Rider. I believe that is an 1860's style overcoat. The hat had a slightly wider brim than the fifties style fedora I remember dad wearing. It was not wide enough to be a cowboy hat.

I was afraid. I thought it might be just something that was residual to the place. I do not know. I do not really want to know specifically. I just wanted to share and know if it was an omen of bad things for me or for someone else. Maybe it was nothing to worry about. I don't know. I didn't even know there were such a thing as shadow people until I saw this thread.

Earlier, I googled an image and one of them gave me chills. I actually shook a little when I saw the image. It was unexpected. I still work there at night and don't get off until 2:30 am EST. I'm still up from yesterday, actually. :)

I thank you for explaining a little of it to me. I will keep you in my prayers tonght. As tired as I am right now, I hope I made some sense with this.

J

J-Kay

Hi, I understand how you feel. I found it odd you were describing
the man in the black overcoat, very sharp dressed man with the
black wide brim hat. His insisting he come in to my house. Perhaps,
the dream meant the house was "me"? I felt the evil inside me and
it was exactly like it would have been had I let him in. But, with my
daughter dying shortly after that experience I still take it as an 'omen'
I should maybe prayed about.

I am sorry you are troubled by your issue. I wish I had answer for you.
The only one I have is Jesus, that name above all names. The name the
demons flee from. As for the seeing out movement out of corner of
eye, how can we think it is just your eyes, when my husband and I are
having this happen on occasion ?

I have felt presence of person in room, actually thinking my husband
had entered and turn around to say something, and he is not there.
I have sensing of someone sitting on my sofa, not seeing them, but
sensing presence. I actually do not believe in people talking to angels.
And so I ignore whatever the presence is. There are times we have
to really stand guard and I am sure you are aware the demonic are
coming in stronger now. October is horrible month for demonic activity.
I suggest all keep covered in Blood of Jesus and remember to put on
the armour... and keep quoting scripture to prevent attacks.
There are those who mock. That is because they know not what they
have using them as instruments of the enemy. We know Jesus is
greater. GREATER IS HE IN US THAN HE IS IN THE WORLD.
GOD BLESS YOU ... Praying the Lord will send in a Wind of Cleansing and
blow away the lingering presence. You are covered ..You are under
the shelter of Gods wings.... Amen

S

ServantStrike

J-Kay,

It's no story. I'm not making it up. I am not mocking. I have no reason. I only am usually embarrassed to say that I was raised Roman Catholic. I have read some of the attacks they have received. I have never been baptized into a non-denom or Protestant church. I have read most of the bible and have had all of the religion classes that go along with being a Catholic as well as received all but one of the Sacraments. Although, don't ask me much. Some of it I have forgotten or did not understand and just accepted. Anyway, I know my Savior is Jesus Christ. I've read the New Testament a few times. Daniel and Job are two of my favorites books of the Old Testament.

I mentioned the sighting and the image of this "person" to a family member who told me to ignore it. I did ask Jesus to protect me. I have not seen it since and hope I do not again.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's my poor vision that has something to do with seeing things out of the corners of my eyes. I wear corrective lenses and I know that I was seeing the apparition. I thought at first that the trench coat was more like a zoot suit style. I am not certain, though. It could have even been similar to the type worn by Clint Eastwood in the movie, Pale Rider. I believe that is an 1860's style overcoat. The hat had a slightly wider brim than the fifties style fedora I remember dad wearing. It was not wide enough to be a cowboy hat.

I was afraid. I thought it might be just something that was residual to the place. I do not know. I do not really want to know specifically. I just wanted to share and know if it was an omen of bad things for me or for someone else. Maybe it was nothing to worry about. I don't know. I didn't even know there were such a thing as shadow people until I saw this thread.

Earlier, I googled an image and one of them gave me chills. I actually shook a little when I saw the image. It was unexpected. I still work there at night and don't get off until 2:30 am EST. I'm still up from yesterday, actually. :)

I thank you for explaining a little of it to me. I will keep you in my prayers tonght. As tired as I am right now, I hope I made some sense with this.
There are no shadow people and no ghosts, only demons.

What you saw you could have really seen. Maybe it was a dude in a trench coat, maybe it was a demon trying to mess with your head. I'm not judging though.

The difference to me is usually you're alone or almost alone when these types of things happen, vs you just saw something weird or off putting if you're in a group. I say that because if demons manifested themselves in the middle of crowded shopping malls, then they wouldn't be much of a secret any more. Just remember if it is something, Christ already won victory over it, just claim it in His name by telling it to leave in His name.

N

nw2u

There are no shadow people and no ghosts, only demons.

What you saw you could have really seen. Maybe it was a dude in a trench coat, maybe it was a demon trying to mess with your head. I'm not judging though.

The difference to me is usually you're alone or almost alone when these types of things happen, vs you just saw something weird or off putting if you're in a group. I say that because if demons manifested themselves in the middle of crowded shopping malls, then they wouldn't be much of a secret any more. Just remember if it is something, Christ already won victory over it, just claim it in His name by telling it to leave in His name.
I was alone. His feet never touched the floor as he moved across it. His feet moved but not as to propel or at the speed necessary to propel him at the speed he was traveling. It was indoor. It was late at night. I want to say it was close to midnight or slightly after. I'm not certain of the time. I didn't think to look, just ignore and keep working. I have fortunately not seen him since. He did not address me. He just passed across the floor feet moving slower than the speed he was propelled. His steps were short as well and not long enough in stride to move him that quickly. I had a sneaky suspicion that his presence might signal a death of someone. I do not know. I just had that feeling. I can't explain. It's like I just had the thought placed there in my head.

I will pray and ask Jesus to protect me. I will read some psalms. I will read His word. It is quite comforting.

Thank you, J-Kay for the prayer. Thank you both for the information. It helps me to be more at ease. I don't ever remember experiencing anything like this before. Take care.

Sep 18, 2013
Certain drugs cause people to experience out-of-body experiences, where the person taking the drug experiences their soul leaving the body and going somewhere else for a time. People who look at the person on these drugs, see a person with coal black eyes, the drug has a physical effect of causing the person to appear to have no iris or pupil. sightings of souls with with coal black eyes could just be proof that the people on these drugs really are leaving their bodies and visiting other places. If that is so, it is a miracle without meaning, an oddity caused by mere humans playing with the nature of their own soul-body connection.

J

J-Kay

Certain drugs cause people to experience out-of-body experiences, where the person taking the drug experiences their soul leaving the body and going somewhere else for a time. People who look at the person on these drugs, see a person with coal black eyes, the drug has a physical effect of causing the person to appear to have no iris or pupil. sightings of souls with with coal black eyes could just be proof that the people on these drugs really are leaving their bodies and visiting other places. If that is so, it is a miracle without meaning, an oddity caused by mere humans playing with the nature of their own soul-body connection.
Hi, I am the original poster :) .... Smiling because of the comment about drugs.
I am sure there are drugs out there somewhere people have used for this experience.
Forgive me for finding this humorous. I am not a drug addict, and I am on medication,
but believe me, not the type to cause me to hallucinate in my sleep, or upon waking.
You do have a point, however. I did years ago, ( note my age ) have to be on a
medication and I did experience side effect of nightmares. So, yes I know what you
are saying could be cause of many experiences we have heard of. 2 I recall I had
while under the influence of the medication (years ago) I remember 2 mad dogs
standing by my bed. Another time, same med., was 2 men well dressed standing
by my bed. I am not sure the name of the med. I took myself off without Dr. knowing.

The med I am on now is not what caused my dreams. I have been on same med
for several years, and never had issues with them. The black eyed entity, is probably
just that. I am accepting the fact it was just a dream and closing the subject up.

Dreams for me are Gods way of showing me things I need to be prepared for by
praying in advance.

Thank you for trying to help me. Maybe this will be helpful for someone who sees
this also. Night ~

Jul 12, 2013
Zombies (Walking Spiritually Dead)

[video=youtube;T6D5KFBdBGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6D5KFBdBGI[/video]

and...

Bath Salt Zombie Dancing In The Street - YouTube

LSD can cause a widening of the pupil which gives the impression of black, soulless eyes, however this is something entirely different. The bath salts, and other psychotropics, seem to open a gate/barrier between the conscious and spiritual states of awareness. Those who are already spiritually dead seem to be the most easily "possessed", at least for a short time, perhaps indefinitely.

I have noticed in a heightened state of spiritual awareness (not under the influence of any psychotropics) that there are in fact people who give off an "aura" or a distinct feeling of evil or dread. I have experienced this with an elder and one of the congregation in a church nearby.

This phenomenon isn't limited to witches or intoxicated individuals, it is VERY present (and growing) within the churches/denominations.

Yes folks, demonic activity (possession at least in part) IS on the rise.

Peace and love to you all,

P.