marines overseas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jo5eph

US Darkhorse 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families.
fighting in Afganistan. They have lost 9 marines in 4 days.
Let's lift them up to God for their protection, as they protect us. Amen.

J

jkalyna

A FREIND WHO I GREW UP WITH, HER SON IS A MARINE. MARRIED WITH CHILDREN. I DO AGREE IN PRAYER AND AM PLEADING THE ATONEMENT OF THE NEW COVENANT OF JESUS AS OUR SACRIFICE BETWEEN TO THE FATHER, AS FATHER PROTECT THEM IN JESUS NAME. SEND YOUR ANGELS TO COVER AND HIDE THEM FROM VIOLENCE AND MIRACLES HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Attachments

Mar 10, 2013
Praying with you for God's protection over our armed forces.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for them all in agreement in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
God tells us of wars, I pray this be the last before there return. I pray his hand be over every man and women and child as we fight for what we ask not for and receive it not as we ask amiss.God is mercy, I ask he brings home our soilder from a war that will never have its ends. I to know of this first hand I pray for the safety of our family and friends to return home safe every soilder. God forgive us for fighten one another, help us stop killing and have pity on us on what we do not underdstand as it is not our nature to kill one another in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. No one wins by taken what we ca not give. love God and more each day so we do not have to kill or fight for what he wants us to have freely but the devil is to seel and steal and kill then destroy, he is our death sentence until he is put under the heel of Christ this is our fight as children of God. I feel your pain every day but I will not let him steal our faith in God and his love for every one that loves the true father of life. I love our country and those that beleive that freedom is somthing that we have to have with faith in and we have to lay down or life for there is no greater love then to do this in the love of Chrisst so we may help give those whom seek him but are unable to do so now, God Bless the Marines in there fight for freeing others in bondage of lies with out knowing God, those that have given the upper most part of my understanding there lives will never be forgoten and are written in the book of life I pray to God.

God Bless a brother in Christ and once in arms.

A

ashleybee

Definitely praying for them!