marriage trials

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gaman

Me and my wife has dated in 2008 after boot camp. While I was home she cheated on me but I didn't know at the time. I came back and we were v happy wee got engaged and then I had too re deploy for Haiti in 2010 I found out by email that she was pregnant with my son. I got back was in April and got married. I was also injured in Haiti my back. I found it later she was still taking to her ex behind my back I was mad and took to drinking to numb myself. She denied the relationship and kept ah it. Iam not it of military and work in lawenforcement. My back is bad we now have two kids and one on the way she is still in touch with him and I fear she loves him more. I do have my faults I do hate it when last nights dinner is still out three next night and I end up cleaning up bymyself on my days off every day off we are so close to divorce but I'm tired of always giving in. Please I need prayer and advice

B

BarlyGurl

Write out a list of what is unacceptable behavior for your wife... ask her to do the same... if she agrees... do not make war... look at the list and use it as a springboard to TALK about how to improve your marriage. I am guessing cutting the tie to ex will be on yours... if she isn't willing... what are you gonna do? there are an assortment of kinds of infidelity... have you committed any? Is she a believer? Do you want your marriage to honor God? Answer these questions together and go from there...

G

gaman

Thank you I will see if she will agree to do that I know I am fat from perfect after seeing alot and still seeing it at work I my seem a little distant and still troubled by my old military roommate making headline news for murdering the sniper and losing my aunt inn the same week.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Marriage counseling would probably help...would she go with you?

Praying for you and your family...seek God's help with this. He doesn't step into our lives unless we invite Him :)