marriage

• Thread starter christianmotherof32011
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christianmotherof32011

seven years ago i confesed something terrible to my husband.i was not happy in my marriage.he forgave me and since then i have asked God for forginess to and i repented that sin and turned away from it.at times i do not feel worthy of my husband,but he is a good man.when i re-dediacated my life back to God last year..he has given me a love and respect for my husband that has been so wonderful. my marriage is a whole lot better now i put God first in my life again.

C

Cari99

That's amazing news! AMEN! When God is first in your life everything gets better, even through tough times, because you can still experience His joy.

S

shekaniah

You sound very blessed to have your husband in your life!
May you always honor and love one another!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Ephesians 3:16 - 18
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,

L

libertygirl

Wow, thank you for sharing! It's good to hear how God can heal marriages.

O

OFM

seven years ago i confesed something terrible to my husband.i was not happy in my marriage.he forgave me and since then i have asked God for forginess to and i repented that sin and turned away from it.at times i do not feel worthy of my husband,but he is a good man.when i re-dediacated my life back to God last year..he has given me a love and respect for my husband that has been so wonderful. my marriage is a whole lot better now i put God first in my life again.
Be Blessed Jesus made Beauty from no Beauty Gave You Joyous Joyful Joy Amen!!!!...