maybe a mistake

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hunterpoet

joined up to see if the chat room was doable. It's not. Most unfriendly chat room I have ever encountered.
I entered the chat room twice and said hello and no one greeted me either time.

I hope the forums prove to be a better experience.

N

nicknameless

Well first of all allow me to be the first to offically welcome you to CC :)
Please don't take it personally if nobody responds, sometimes people
are not really paying attention to who is coming in and out because they
are busy in the conversations they already have going. It took me a little
while to get on a roll here and find some people I connected with too.
Trust me, it's worth staying and trying again :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I like the bible study one the best.

Oct 31, 2009
Well I wouldnt recommend the Bible study first though.. it can get pretty heated up! lol So hang out with silly people first.. aka The lounge or the er.. Yousing room

H

He-reigns

Been there myself, hunterpoet. Many times still after months, i go in and feel 'ignored'. I think most of the situation is, people get used to talking to their 'regular' friends, and so many new people join constantly, that this just gets overlooked. It's not intentional slight from the chatters, i'm sure.
I also do not use the webcam and i'm on mute, therefore that makes things even worse, as many there prefer to just go that route.

I hope you'll try again. I sugges you just try to throw out a topic and see if that helps. OR just say 'hey i feel ignored here' and that usually grabs attn. If youi see me there, say hi! If i'm watching at the moment, i'd be happy to chat w/ u.
Gbu, Donna

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Thats how it is when you just join. Try meeting small groups of people in the other rooms. They will talk to you.

P

preschoolteacher24

Well at first i didnt get it lol when i joined i was confused lol.. then i liked it more i would room hop room too room...then i learned too really ike it .. takes time.. welcoem too cc new cc pal.. and god bless you

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

Hunter HIIiiiiiiiiii XD

There are so many new people that join CC everyday so sometimes its hard to keep up. The chatting goes pretty fast, and will take some getting use to... I'm sorry if you felt left out. Please feel free to jump in :D and also give everyone some time to say hello. You will see that you will not be ignored. Again, so much goes on and I'm sorry no one greeted you, it stinks to be ignored. Next time I see you I will definitely say hi. :) God bless and I hope that you will find that CC can be a very friendly and enjoyable place!

O

onlyme

Hey Hunterpoet welcome to CC. It's good to have you here with us. I definitely try to say hello to everyone, so if you ever see me online feel free to say hi and chat a bit. The lounge and the bible study room can get crazy sometimes, so I usually hang out in the you sing room, but come by sometime. God Bless you.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Hi Hunterpoet......welcome to Christian Chat. Sorry about you feeling slighted. I hope that you begin to enjoy it here.

Lots of different forums pages. Feel free to start a topic, or comment on some that are already posted! :)

Blessings

E

Eddie_PR

Hi and welcome to CC! Sorry to hear your story, but don't worry, there are a bunch of us available to chat! God Bless!!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi hunterpoet welcome to christian chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello, Hunterpoet, and welcome to CC. I can't say much about the Chatroom as I have never even tried to use it. But the forum seems to be pretty friendly.

G

godisgood14

When i first got on i was greeted and it was really nice. So just try again.