Med School

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Hi guys! Can you please pray for my sister? She's in dire stress right now. She's planning to proceed medicine this year but there are so many hindrances and she's losing hope. Please pray for her that she'll get accepted in this certain med school this year. If it's not God's will then she will have to try again next year. Thank you guys. :p

Feb 26, 2013
Hi Dliiz, I know how stressful is this situation. I will pray for her rather!
God'll bless your sister!

P

paulr

Sure, will pray. I do understand it as my cousin sister is having the same struggle...:D

Aug 2, 2009
Sure thing, Liz. I will pray that she gets accepted. :)

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you so much guys! :p

J

jo5eph

Praying for your sister!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting your sister and all her needs before God in Jesus's name.

God bless:)
pickles

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Remembering every good thing comes from above and is Gods will, she wants to help the sick this is good, So asking the father for what his will is will be done. In the power invested in me I confess that his will be done in the name of Jesus Christ.

God Bless, and my your faith with your whole mind and body and soul be in the Lord. My he guide your hands in all that is well, and pleasing in his sight as he will be with you at all times in joy or need he will never forsake any good work.

You brother in faith in every good work.

V

Vicarr

Hi - I am praying that God takes your talented, smart sister and places her where she will be the most use to people who are suffering and need help. It could be medical school but it could also be nursing school....or perhaps social work school or
some other type of helping. Don't limit God ! If for some reason the medical school door does not open, trust that God will
open ANOTHER door that IS the right one. Or perhaps your sister will become a very good nurse who then studies and
become the director of a clinic. There are other ways and means and avenues that only the Good Lord knows of.
(More than we can ask or imagine.....) Keep open to many paths all leading to serving through the medical world.
Peace and blessings +