medical expenses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, every 15 days taking wife to doctor , doing some tests buying medicines, paying doctors. Buying medicines for mom and sometimes taking her to doctor now taking dad to his doctor every 10 or 15 days doing test, paying to doctor. These days the prices of everything( medicines, doctor test, petrol, grocery items) has increased.

You can pray God, lessen our medical expenses, to a great extent, or bless us to pay medical expenses without any difficulties. I have decided to live by faith and work for the Lord, I have been working independently, you can pray God continue to bless my faith amazingly, like He besses me amazingly.

Thanks!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Friends, every 15 days taking wife to doctor , doing some tests buying medicines, paying doctors. Buying medicines for mom and sometimes taking her to doctor now taking dad to his doctor every 10 or 15 days doing test, paying to doctor. These days the prices of everything( medicines, doctor test, petrol, grocery items) has increased.

You can pray God, lessen our medical expenses, to a great extent, or bless us to pay medical expenses without any difficulties. I have decided to live by faith and work for the Lord, I have been working independently, you can pray God continue to bless my faith amazingly, like He besses me amazingly.

Thanks!
Learn how to appropriate His healing, what He did then, He is willing to do now.
All sickness, lack, accidents, etc. are not from the Father, they are from the adversary.