Meeting in a few minutes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

A man for whom I have the utmost respect and admiration fell in love with me and told me this about two weeks ago. His intent was misguided but honorable. He was not trying to pursue me. He told the pastor and we are all to have a meeting in a few minutes. I'm not the best communicator and I fear that being in the office with two pastors isn't going to make me any better a communicator. This man is my worship pastor. He is 57 years old and his eldest son is only a year older than I am. I have trusted this friend with a lot and he has supported me through hell. He was the first man I truly trusted. He was the first person to tell me he wanted to protect me. He taught me how to worship. He began giving me piano lessons. He changed the way I view God and men in general, and he has prayed me through my healing in some very difficult tragedies. He knew when I was cutting. He knew when I stopped eating. He heard music that I wrote that I never shared with anyone. He was the one I called when I was with my father who had disowned me. He was the one I called when I was asked to pull the plug on my dad, when my mom attacked me, when my husband became violent and I had to leave. Now he is not the only one involved in these situations, but he was a driving force in them.
I don't know what will happen in a few minutes. I don't know if I'll be able to express myself. I don't know if I'll have all communication cut off from him. I don't know if he'll just apologize. But I do know I would rather lose my dad 10 times over than lose this man.
I know I did nothing wrong, but there is a deep root of shame in me. As much as I know I didn't ask for this, there's a part of me that truly believes that I was born guilty... That just because I was born female I am automatically guilty of tempting men. And that guilt makes me hate myself and feel ugly which makes me want to hurt myself.
I've been listing my feelings and this is what I've determined so far. I feel
- betrayed. - rejected. -humiliated. -abandoned. - ugly. - exposed -ashamed. - uncovered. - angry. - confused. - guilty

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Hey Jordi,
It's absurd that you feel guilty for being a woman. Also, wanting to hurt yourself is not a godly thought.

I would listen to the senior pastor and do as he says. Do not be afraid of the decision.
May God be glorified through this situation.

Even if you have to part with your worship pastor,
you have the Lord by your side, who is the greatest example.
Remember that your worship pastor is just a vessel to lead you to Yeshua Jesus,
and Jesus will never leave you nor let you down.

In conclusion, Jesus deserves all the credit and the glory for taking care of you in your times of trouble.

Praying that all goes well for the both of you.

O

OFM

Jordache,ur innocent i am deeply prayerfully praying for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all the love and care of Jesus for you, and for God's will as the outcome in this.
This was not your wrong. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...
God is in controll!