Meeting tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I have an acquaintance who at one time wished to be more than an acquaintance. I've had little contact with him. Two rides, a public hike, and one deep conversation several months ago. He is a very broken person and is really looking for a mommy figure. He is deeply analytical. One conversation we had was profoundly misconstrued. I prayed and pondered and am comvinced this misconception was due to his hearing and not my speaking. Anyway he became very confused. Thus he has asked to speak to me to "settle things". I have set it up to meet with he and a mutual friend. He fbed me yesterday and it seems that he basically wants me to tell him if he's broken. So I just need wisdom for what to say and how to say it. Talking to him is very much like talking to a very scared as sad 6 yr old boy.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm sure you'll do fine.
You always seem to be very gentle with people.

Oh, and just fyi... try to wear something ugly.
: )

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all wisdom for you.

God bless :)
pickles