Megyn Kelly shows her true colors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ultimatum77

Dec 18, 2013
Lol Megyn Kelly is smart, she is the only one really to stump the trump in the debates, but of course by technicality she is not running lol.

Last edited:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, "true colors" equates to believing in Law and Order?

And, for this, she is somehow a bad person?

Hmm, I thought Trump was Pro Law and Order...........

This is a real stretch to be a slam against Kelly IMO.

Mar 2, 2016
So, "true colors" equates to believing in Law and Order?

And, for this, she is somehow a bad person?

Hmm, I thought Trump was Pro Law and Order...........

This is a real stretch to be a slam against Kelly IMO.
My take on it is that Kelly is doubling down in her hatred of Trump by attacking his followers because she is a closet liberal OR she has been given her marching orders and has no choice in the matter.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
My take on it is that Kelly is doubling down in her hatred of Trump by attacking his followers because she is a closet liberal OR she has been given her marching orders and has no choice in the matter.
Closet Liberal? Please offer any evidence of this "take." :)

Who gave her her "marching orders?" Oh, you mean F.N.C.? The Cable News Channel that CREATED Trump?

Have you seen the video interview from the last time Trump was considering running for President where he praised her for being a great Journalist, and a great Interviewer?

Kelly actually asks questions that ALL the Media should ask, and because of this she is berated?

Guess you are right.............HEY, EVERYONE, get on board the Trump Express.........IGNORE ALL TRUTH and never, ever, ever actually question Trump concerning his VERY QUESTIONABLE actions in the past.

.......sigh.......

Kelly is considered a "closet liberal," by supporters of Trump WHO HAS BEEN A WAY OUT IN THE OPEN LIBERAL ALL OF HIS ADULT LIFE!

Oh, the irony............

:)

Mar 2, 2016
Closet Liberal? Please offer any evidence of this "take." :)

Who gave her her "marching orders?" Oh, you mean F.N.C.? The Cable News Channel that CREATED Trump?

Have you seen the video interview from the last time Trump was considering running for President where he praised her for being a great Journalist, and a great Interviewer?

Kelly actually asks questions that ALL the Media should ask, and because of this she is berated?

Guess you are right.............HEY, EVERYONE, get on board the Trump Express.........IGNORE ALL TRUTH and never, ever, ever actually question Trump concerning his VERY QUESTIONABLE actions in the past.

.......sigh.......

Kelly is considered a "closet liberal," by supporters of Trump WHO HAS BEEN A WAY OUT IN THE OPEN LIBERAL ALL OF HIS ADULT LIFE!

Oh, the irony............

I've said this before. Right or wrong Trump was just greasing the skids of his business ventures. Now that he has grandchildren he's had enough of lying thieves in Washington and wants to do something about it. He's been in the belly of the beast, knows all the dirty tricks and shenanigans they pull and his ego is just big enough to flip the decaying carcass of the of the washington cabal over for everyone to see. The man wants a lasting legacy. He's decided to do the right thing for once.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I've said this before. Right or wrong Trump was just greasing the skids of his business ventures. Now that he has grandchildren he's had enough of lying thieves in Washington and wants to do something about it. He's been in the belly of the beast, knows all the dirty tricks and shenanigans they pull and his ego is just big enough to flip the decaying carcass of the of the washington cabal over for everyone to see. The man wants a lasting legacy. He's decided to do the right thing for once.
"Lying thieves?" Isn't that the quintessential definition of Trump? Sure seems to be. :)

He INVENTED many of the "dirty tricks." Have you read his book? :)

Yes, he has been in the belly of the beast............AND that is WHY he IS part of the Washington Establishment. Yet, he suddenly does not want to admit that? :)

The "decaying carcass" he is revealing is HIS. :)

I do give you credit for finding a "new spin" to explain Trumps "life-long membership" to the Liberal Democrat Party. And, don't forget his Organized Crime ties...........oh, wait, are they Law and Order Conservatives? :)

too, too, funny

Mar 2, 2016
"Lying thieves?" Isn't that the quintessential definition of Trump? Sure seems to be. :)

He INVENTED many of the "dirty tricks." Have you read his book? :)

Yes, he has been in the belly of the beast............AND that is WHY he IS part of the Washington Establishment. Yet, he suddenly does not want to admit that? :)

The "decaying carcass" he is revealing is HIS. :)

I do give you credit for finding a "new spin" to explain Trumps "life-long membership" to the Liberal Democrat Party. And, don't forget his Organized Crime ties...........oh, wait, are they Law and Order Conservatives? :)

too, too, funny
I don't think it's a new spin at all. Love covers a multitude of sins and it transforms a person. I know this from experience.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I don't think it's a new spin at all. Love covers a multitude of sins and it transforms a person. I know this from experience.
???

You are not referring to Trump are you?

The Scripture is truth..........but how exactly does it apply to a person who has shown ANYTHING BUT LOVE during his entire adult life?

Brother, it's ok if you want to support and vote for Trump. But don't pretend to ignore the vast amount of evidence which reveals him for what he really is. Just say: "I don't care what he ever did/said, what he does/says, or what he will ever do/say, I support him."

Given the number of threads concerning Trump on this Forum, and the vast amount of evidence, people can not pretend it does not exist. Trump has his warts........there is no denying that, nor excusing them. His supporters can choose to overlook them, and still support/vote for him in spite of the warts........but they can not be denied or excused away.

Anyway......... :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Would also like to add that I don't have a dog in this hunt. There is not one of the 5 Candidates still running that I would support or vote for. Kasich comes close, but I still am not on board with him.

While it may seem as if all we ever do is "thump on Trump," it is ONLY BECAUSE the vast majority of the threads are about Trump. Happy to discuss the other Candidates if someone has an opinion about them they want to post.

If people make Trump the "center piece" of this Forum, they can not complain if he gets "thumped on" so much on the Forum can they?

Mar 2, 2016
???

You are not referring to Trump are you?

The Scripture is truth..........but how exactly does it apply to a person who has shown ANYTHING BUT LOVE during his entire adult life?

Brother, it's ok if you want to support and vote for Trump. But don't pretend to ignore the vast amount of evidence which reveals him for what he really is. Just say: "I don't care what he ever did/said, what he does/says, or what he will ever do/say, I support him."

Given the number of threads concerning Trump on this Forum, and the vast amount of evidence, people can not pretend it does not exist. Trump has his warts........there is no denying that, nor excusing them. His supporters can choose to overlook them, and still support/vote for him in spite of the warts........but they can not be denied or excused away.

Anyway......... :)
I guess I see it differently than the vast amount of people who post links and interviews of his moral failures in order to paint a picture of him that they want to see. There are also plenty of things out there to show him as a compassionate man who has evolved in his character as a man and that is what I choose to see. I guess I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt as much as people are choosing not too and judging him by his current words and actions instead of things 25 years ago. With that I am as guilty as the next guy of making a choice as to what I believe his character and motivations to be now.

Last edited:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I guess I see it differently than the vast amount of people who post links and interviews of his moral failures in order to paint a picture of him that they want to see. There are also plenty of things out there to show him as a compassionate man who has evolved in his character as a man and that is what I choose to see. I guess I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt as much as people are choosing not too and judging him by his current words and actions instead of things 25 years ago. With that I am as guilty as the next guy of making a choice as to what I believe his character to be now.

Hmm...........judging him by his words/actions since he announced his Candidacy leaves him quite "wanting" in so very many areas...........just saying.

But, enough for today............ :)

God bless