MEMORY OF LOVED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

WRITE SOMETHING IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONE TO MOM N BROTHER KEN I MISSED YOU BOTH THE DAY YOU BOTH WENT WTH FATHER NOW THERES NO PAIN TEARS OR SORROW ILL MISS YOU BOTH YOUR IN GODS LOVING ARMS RIGHT NOW AMEN LOVE YOU BOTH

O

OFM

the 1 year anniversary of my fathers death is in 7 days miss him much allways will.

C

chris36

My grandfather has been passed for 6 months now and I miss him dearly when he died it was like a piece of me went with him.

O

OFM

My Cousins HUSBAND DIED IS NOW IN HEAVEN 9 DAYS AGO FUNEREAL WAS DAYS AGO.

O

OFM

MY SISTER DONNA'S BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS SHE IS IN HEAVEN NOW FOR 3 YEARS. i still talk 2 her alot her photo in a very much alot nice photo frame is on my computer table.i kiss it each time i sit down 2 go on line amen-eth.

T

tinydancer

One of my friends who i knew from my church youth group died just over 3 months ago. I miss him like crazy and thank God for him and the footprint that he left on so many of our lives. I pray that he is in heaven and that he went back to God.

C

chris36

I am so sorry for all of you losses may the good lord bless you through you time of greif.

O

OFM

I am so sorry for all of you losses may the good lord bless you through you time of greif.

THANKS SO VERY MUCH ALOT BE BLESSED NOW AND FOREVER ETERNALLY ALLWAYS>>>>AMEN<<<<

S

shirley

WRITE SOMETHING IN MEMORY OF YOUR LOVED ONE TO MOM N BROTHER KEN I MISSED YOU BOTH THE DAY YOU BOTH WENT WTH FATHER NOW THERES NO PAIN TEARS OR SORROW ILL MISS YOU BOTH YOUR IN GODS LOVING ARMS RIGHT NOW AMEN LOVE YOU BOTH
TO EVERYONE WHO LOST A LOVED ONE YOUR IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS PRAYING GOD WILL COMFORT YOU ALL WTH HIS EVERLASTING LOVE

O

OFM

............our loved ones a christians r all in heaven amen allways amen............

C

chu_huifen

Hmm.. The memory when I love the most is when I was kids and live with my grandparent. I spent almost 4years with them, they still alive. Recently I seldom to visit them cause they live so far from my home and I must use plane, but it's okay cause every week I still call them and pray for them may God give them long life :) when I visit them, my grandpa will ask me to accompany him shopping at traditional market, attend church service together, visit his neighbour and walking in the morning. I'll fishing and hunt with my uncle when I have holiday in there. That's my favorite memory :)

O

OFM

2morrow my older sisters birthday i miss her each day still i know she s still here with me as my dad who died a year ago on the 24th.still miss my dad,allways will so blessed that they r both in heaven

C

chu_huifen

I believe that your sister and your daddy will happy in the heaven because there's no sorrow and tears in there :D
Keep cheers up Jeff

C

chris36

Thank you omf god bless you

O

OFM

Chris thanx so very alot much amen.

A

avon

My darling brother Peter left us in 2004 & still so sorely missed. Peter had been stolen by my cousin ( 16yrs older than me ) when I was small & at least she still brought him to see us, till I was 10. U wud wonder how she cud still show her face but as my mom told me many yrs later, after I found her, that they did not want to have to prosecute a family member ...what where they thinking :/ .
My dad pulled my other brother & myself as far away from my mother's family & hired a housekeeper to look after us. She told my dad about Peter being brought to his house & from then, I was not to see Peter for 31 yrs and then we were to only know each other for 70 days.

I knew him the moment I saw his eyes & we experienced very strange things, like a spinal injury I had and so did he and happened in the same street. Whatever happened to me, happened to him on the same day and we felt like twins but were not. He cud feel when my spine was in pain and visa versa. My daughter-in-law said she wud not have believed what happened between Peter and myself. if she had not been a witness to most of it.

3 Days before he died, I told him he needed to be with me till dawn and I cud not explain why. He was unable to but I was rushed to hospital in the early morning hours, due to severe chest pains, checked, got a shot and fell asleep immediately from the meds when I arrived back home.
9:05 The following morning I get a phn call from my other brother, telling me the paramedics where trying to resuscitate him. I ell down and as I did, an amazing peace flowed over me. I rushed to his home and knew he was brain dead, yet they still tried working on him. Shock is a strange thing. I went into denial and when a lady asked us to enter a room, i cud not understand why he was not there. he moment she told me he was gone, I screamed and collapsed. I had to see his body to believe it was true.

I was such a confident person, bordering on arrogance, till the Lord told me I had crossed the very thin line between confidence and arrogance. After the funeral I was in a daze and was told later that for 5 days I lay in a fetal position. I cannot remember eating etc for those 5 days.

It felt as if part of me died with him and the confidence I had since the age of 29 had now been replaced by a very vulnerable person and soon a few people wud start verbally attacking me, which shocked me but I had no strength to stand up anymore.
He was only 37 and died of a heart attack. 8 Years later I can think of him with love but pray daily for Christ to restore me to the person He healed and loved. Peter as o gentle and loving. It really felt as if he was me and he was me, We felt as one and brought such joy to me.

Will miss him forever

O

OFM

I LOST M FATHER ONE YEAR AGO TODAY AT 9:15 I Have A TRBUTE TO HIM ON MY PROFILE PAGE MY SISTER TOO IS IN HEAVEN SHE REALLY MORE THAN ANYONE LEAD E TO CHRIST THOUGH HER LIVEING THE GOSPL WITHOUT COMPERMISE MY MOM TOO N HEAVEN THEY ALL IS I MISS THEM I KNOW WHEN I PRAY MANY TIMES IN THE SITERS MONASTARY CHAPEL I FEEL THIER PRESENCE I HAVE SEEN MY SISTER FROM TIME TO TIME AFTER SHE LEFT FOR HEAVEN.I FEEL THIER PRESENCE HERE IN MY MONASTARY APARTMENT AND ON PRAYER WALKS ALOT I WAS ADOPTED AT AGE 4,THANx MOM and DAD THANX DONNA FOR BEE ING SUCH A VERY MUCH ALOT HEAVENLY SISTER TOO ME HERE N EARTH AND IN HEAVENLY HEAVEN NOW AND FOREVER ALWAYS BE BLESSED EVERY 1 AMEN.....