Merging Finances-- Wife Letting Husband Support Her

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I met my wife on a forum as well....wasn't actually looking to hook up. Just kinda happened after we became friends. I'm guessing because I had gone and visited in person so many people I enjoyed talking with online and then in phone conversations that I didn't realize what was happening until we were a thing.
Sounds about the same for me too. Onlline, phone calls, actually meeting. Then a thing, a major thing.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Nope....she is not. She has been on some of the same ones as me in times past. She has helped me moderate as well when I've been tapped as a moderator or administrator.

I don't think that she is on here....I could be wrong but I'm not concerned about anything I say being offensive to her. We are one.
oh ok
just wondering if she reads what you write and agrees with it or knows about all the things youve said about her ....Im supposing you may not care if anything offends her? Or shes not that sensitive.

Men who talk about their wives on forums of course tend to be positive, but I like a bit of honesty sometimes, the rose coloured glasses come off after the honeymoon, though some couples can kinda be deluded thinking they love one another when really, every sees that they dont they just infatuated.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Not saying thats true of your marriages

Just that happens on forums sometimes....

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
oh ok
just wondering if she reads what you write and agrees with it or knows about all the things youve said about her ....Im supposing you may not care if anything offends her? Or shes not that sensitive.

Men who talk about their wives on forums of course tend to be positive, but I like a bit of honesty sometimes, the rose coloured glasses come off after the honeymoon, though some couples can kinda be deluded thinking they love one another when really, every sees that they dont they just infatuated.
My wife wouldn't be offended by any thing I write. She has read it all before. I'm not giving a rose tinted picture of my life either....we get along as best of the best friends all the time. We really don't argue or fuss. Each person's desires and wants are important to the other.

I'll even go so far as to ask for a present just because I know she wants one. And I never did care about it or use it. It's OUR game we play. Love is a competition in this house. And I'm still infatuated with my wife....after 13 years of marriage. I am her fan and cheerleader. I'm sorry if you don't see a marriage working that way. Your loss.
YMMV.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
?

ok if you like game playing in love but who sets the rules? If its win/win cool but some people play to win and the other loses.

Im just sayin that from personal observation sometimes those games are rigged and mostly won by the men and you dont see the private personal losses,..cos women dont often talk about them.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Im not into that kind of game playing, so I havent lost anything.