message from God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
Two nights ago, I had a dream I saw an open bible..I saw/herd the words "Behold, I'm coming quickly". Immediately I woke up....I then looked out my bedroom window and saw a bright star that was probably 10× the size of a normal star. I couldn't believe how big and bright it was...I then watched as it went back to its normal size....well in Revelation 22 Jesus says " Behold I'm coming quickly ". Then in the next couple versus he's refers himself as the " Bright and morning star". I didn't know that at the time but found out today....CRAZY!

M

MadParrotWoman

I think many Christians experience things which could be considered supernatural and when we do it's often difficult to talk about for fear we may not be believed, especially by the secular world.

Thank you for sharing this.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I give props for sharing your dream as cc is not the most understanding of dreams and visions, I believe your dream and its message if God continues to speak to you whether thats dream or vision I hope you will have the courage to share it:)

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
Yeah... I believe it was from God. :) He confirmed it by showing me the star...the star wasn't a vision or dream..I seen it with my own eyes...watched as it disappeared to its normal size. And yes people are gonna think I'm nuts but I don't care..even Christians...

M

MadParrotWoman

Yeah... I believe it was from God. :) He confirmed it by showing me the star...the star wasn't a vision or dream..I seen it with my own eyes...watched as it disappeared to its normal size. And yes people are gonna think I'm nuts but I don't care..even Christians...
I don't think you are nuts, I had my own experience - different to yours - not a dream or a vision but audible. I've only ever told my closest friend about it, she was dead excited about it lol

inge

Jun 23, 2012
Jesus will soon return :) He is warning us to make ourselves ready. When we read Mat 25 we see how all believers feel sleepy and need to wake up and watch.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh Mat 25

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.Psalm 119:105
Oil is the Holy Spirit.