microchipping your pets

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

carey

As a Christian, I do believe that the mark of the beast might come through getting the rfid chip implant, however, what do you think of implanting your pets with this chip? About a week ago someone stole and mistreated one of my cat's, I finally got him back, and when I did all of his claws were clipped, I never clip his back claws so he can have a way to defend himself, and he has had a hard time walking on his back right leg, as if someone kicked him, I seriously started thinking about getting him chipped, at least if he were chipped I would have known where he was, but, if I wouldn't do that to myself, why would I do it to my pets
What do you think?

Nov 26, 2011
As a Christian, I do believe that the mark of the beast might come through getting the rfid chip implant, however, what do you think of implanting your pets with this chip? About a week ago someone stole and mistreated one of my cat's, I finally got him back, and when I did all of his claws were clipped, I never clip his back claws so he can have a way to defend himself, and he has had a hard time walking on his back right leg, as if someone kicked him, I seriously started thinking about getting him chipped, at least if he were chipped I would have known where he was, but, if I wouldn't do that to myself, why would I do it to my pets
What do you think?

What is not of faith is sin is what the Bible teaches. Those who abide in Christ have the law written on their hearts and thus they walk by faith, a faith that works by love.

Thus we are not held to an external list of commandments as it pertains to our conduct. If we truly love God and love our neighbour due to abiding in the Spirit of life in Jesus Christ then we are inwardly governed and walk by faith. Hence if we walk after the Spirit we are not under the law.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Well since animals arent subject to any sort of mark of the beast anyways, these two really dont go together much and its probably safer to get your pets chipped since people in this world arent always the friendliest as shown by what happened to your cat

D

danschance

Many feel the mark of the beast is more than a mark, because once you accept the mark, God says you can not be forgiven.

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. Rev 14:9-11
So those who worship the beast and accept the mark are enemies of God.

I had a chip implanted into my cat and it helped to get him back once. He got lost for several days as a kitten. Then the phone rang from the company who chipped him. The lady say the tag on his collar with his chip number and dialed the phone number too. So it was really the tag on his collar that got him returned to us.

Sorry about your cat. Cats are good healers and I hope he mends well.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
What do you think?
wait!!!!,,,,,you say "i believe the mark mark may one day,,ect.",,,so lets say you make a 100.000 dollar donation to the vera-chip company and so you are then one of their supporters. or lets say instead you go to the vet and pay them to do it,,,and vera-chip onley gets 19.95 who cares you still gave funding to the vera-chip company you said you believed would one day give us the chip.

i don't think you meant it that way though,,so i just wanted to point out to you that you shouldn't give "cash flow" to any company you believe is of the devil. i don't believe it's the r.f.i.d.,,,i think the mass of people are deceived and the beast started a rumor about the possibility of the r.f.i.d. to have us look at something other than the way we buy sell and eat.

namely the debit card(pin number in our fore-head),,,so dont let your cat go to work,get paid on a pay card(from the bank),,use usury at all and i think your cat will be okay. but if you get him a debit card and he memorizes a pin number in his fore-head to buy sell and buy his cat food,,well then he obviously would have to enter the number of his name in to the pin-pad with his right paw.,,,,myself though i wouldn't contribute "cash flow" to some thing i believed was going to end up being the mark of the beast,,,,

May 24, 2013
What do you think?
I think getting a 'chip' for your pet might be a good idea. I have a Black German Shepherd. He refuses to leave. Is far too itimidating for anybody to steal. He has no chip.

I have a question though... You mentioned that you think it might be possible that some kind of an implanted chip could be the mark of the beast....my question,,,How does getting an implanted "chip" violate any of Gods 10 commandments and cause Him to pour out His wrath?

Nov 26, 2011
I think getting a 'chip' for your pet might be a good idea. I have a Black German Shepherd. He refuses to leave. Is far too itimidating for anybody to steal. He has no chip.

I have a question though... You mentioned that you think it might be possible that some kind of an implanted chip could be the mark of the beast....my question,,,How does getting an implanted "chip" violate any of Gods 10 commandments and cause Him to pour out His wrath?

The Mark of God

There is a mark of God in the Scriptures and its meaning can be summed up easily with one simple scripture.
1Ti 1:5Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Let's list some scriptures which refer to this mark or seal.
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Eze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheadsof the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Eze 9:5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Eze 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Luk 10:27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luk 10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Deu 11:18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The previous scriptures clearly show that those who are marked by God hold fast to the two greatest commandments and thus abhor sin.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39And the secondislike unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It is those who keep the commandments which shall inherit eternal life.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The mark of the beast a computer chip?

The Pearl of Great Price
thesinmuststop.blogspot.com

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Free yourself from the paranoia of "THe Mark".. For all we know it could be something entirly different. People have been claiming the mark is here for many many decades. in the 70s Bar code Tattoos were thought to be the mark. Chipping your pet is not going to send you to hell.

May 24, 2013
The Mark of God

There is a mark of God in the Scriptures and its meaning can be summed up easily with one simple scripture.
1Ti 1:5Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Let's list some scriptures which refer to this mark or seal.
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Eze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheadsof the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Eze 9:5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Eze 9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Luk 10:27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luk 10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Deu 11:18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The previous scriptures clearly show that those who are marked by God hold fast to the two greatest commandments and thus abhor sin.

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39And the secondislike unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It is those who keep the commandments which shall inherit eternal life.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The mark of the beast a computer chip?

The Pearl of Great Price
thesinmuststop.blogspot.com
You didn't mention a very important scripture: Rev 13:16 "He causeth all, both small and great, rish and poor, free and slave to recieve a mark on their hand or on their foreheads."

If you compare Rev 13:16 with the scripture verses you posted, such as, duteronomy 6:8, One can see that the Mark of the beast has somthing to do with Gods Law.

I believe the Mark of the Beast is the opposite of the Seal of God.

May 26, 2013
I would chip my pets if I had some. It's required by law here!

Sep 4, 2012
I don't think you would have been able to know where your cat was with just an RFID chip. You have to be pretty close to the chip to be able to read it - like within inches.

GPS is a different story, but that would be a lot bigger and couldn't be implanted.

Basically all RFID does is it allows your animal to be scanned and identified when it is found.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
You didn't mention a very important scripture: Rev 13:16 "He causeth all, both small and great, rish and poor, free and slave to recieve a mark on their hand or on their foreheads."

If you compare Rev 13:16 with the scripture verses you posted, such as, duteronomy 6:8, One can see that the Mark of the beast has somthing to do with Gods Law.

I believe the Mark of the Beast is the opposite of the Seal of God.
lemme guess -
saturday is the seal of God (not the Holy Spirit)
and sunday is the mark of the beast..right?

[video=youtube;taADLPtyDb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taADLPtyDb0[/video]

zone

Jun 13, 2010

well i reckon your german shepherd observes the Sinai sabbath.
so he's good to go with the chip.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
So those who worship the beast and accept the mark are enemies of God.
How does getting an implanted "chip" violate any of Gods 10 commandments and cause Him to pour out His wrath?
It doesn't. The thing about the mark is that it requires a worship component. I don't think anyone's worshipping the pet chip yet. Altho I agree with another post in that it's a stepping stone towards it. Tattoo, chip, rfid tag nailed to your forehead, the implant you need to worry about is the one that calls upon you to kneel to it instead of God.

Oct 31, 2011
I don't think God is going to ask you if you are microchipped or not, God is going to ask if you know He created you and the life He has for you is the most important thing in your life. The act of microchipping, now, does not include that question. It is time, perhaps, to think of what could be asked of us in relation to it in the future.

I think there is a close connection, in God's eyes, between our physical world and how we act in it and our spiritual world. Before Christ lived as a man much of the training of the Hebrews was done through what they did in the flesh like circumcision, through what they ate, etc. God seems to use our world as a reflection of the spiritual. But if we don't see the spiritual in the physical world, what we do physically has no meaning. It is called legalism if we perform physical acts without understanding their purpose and for the wrong reason. I have been scolded royally on cc because I think we should be mindful of the spiritual in what we do, even to thinking we are permitted rituals for worship.

I don't think, however, that there has been any spiritual meaning attached at all to microchips. So far.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
There are discos here in Spain where the clientele has the option to have a chip implanted with credit for entry fees and purchases inside the establishments. Many people have them implanted.

It is weird at best, but it does relate to your post.

Until the wicked one is here and exposed, I suppose these are preparatory events to make people more agreeable to what is to come, not that there will be a choice other than do it or die.

This does not answer your question, but it is added information related to the subject. God bless you always..........

What do you think?

May 26, 2013
lemme guess -
saturday is the seal of God (not the Holy Spirit)
and sunday is the mark of the beast..right?

[video=youtube;taADLPtyDb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taADLPtyDb0[/video]

WOW. That's one of my favorite songs of all time! I may change it overnight tho.

R

Reformedjason

putting a chip in your pets being compared to taking the mark? really ? I hope you are joking.