Ministering spirits sent for the Children of GOd

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

glory2jesus

ANGELS

1: angels that strengthen us (or) Ministering spirits for God’s children

Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth …? Heb 1:14
When we accept Jesus Christ, we automatically become a member of God’s glorious family .so, as we become God’s children, He sends HIS angels to minister His Children commanding them to protect us, as we are His children, no matter in what level of faith we are in. But, sad thing is, today many Christians are scared of devil spirits or evil instead of relying upon God, that He would send His mighty angels to protect them.
God lets His children be victorious over Satan, no where in the bible we can find that the Godly people are stamped under evil spirits.
We should not be scared seeing the power of Satan , we should be brave looking at the Angels that God sends us to Protect ,Psalms 103:20 says , Bless the Lord , you His Angels, who excel in strength ,who do His Word ,heeding the voice of His Word.
Once upon a time, a king sent great multitudes of horses and chariots against the man of God Elisha to capture their country and destroy them. seeing this great enemies ,the servant of Elisha was scared and said to his master “Alas, my master !what shall we do now ?we are in the hands of enemies that destroy us” .And Elisha answered him, and said “DO not fear for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”.
2 kings 6:15-16
Praise is to the Lord, look my dear, how amazing is the power of God towards His Children in order to protect them in a right time by His Angels!
Scriptures says in Psalms 91:11, 12 –For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. AMEN
My beloved, you may think, you are a weaker vessel, or a desperate Orphan or you may think you are the despised one among all, But LORD, is willing to send you free His angels to minister you today .do not worry for the people they mistreat you, don’t be scared of the circumstances that surround you in trials from wicked people. Our God will send HIS mighty angels to let you free from all trials. Glory is to His name. Amen

2: SENT FORTH ANGELS
Angel of God was sent to Daniel in Daniel 10:11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.”
Think of the passage “I have been sent to you” , which was told by Angel , Yes , God’s eye is up on HIS children always , He sends His angels to guard and protect His Loving kids .
God sent angel Gabriel with the Good news in Luke 1:19 “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and was sent to speak to you and bring you these glad tidings.” My friends, God wants to Protect all of those that Live according to His will and do rely upon His precious words. He is never far from us, if we seek Him with pure heart and search Him with desire from our hearts, He is always in us, within us and walks with us through His Angels as guardians for us.
God wants a pure Heart from us, He is desiring for us to repent and look at His face, Luke15:10, there is Joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

3: ANGELS THAT ENCAMPETH
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. Psalms 34:7
God will let the angels encamp us in the time they are needed
We can find angels to guard our families , angels that bring us good news ,,glad tidings , angels that surround us and stand as wall around us ,as just there was a Hedge around JOB ,Job 1:10 ,Have you not made a Hedge around Him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side?
Yes, God is faithful and never leaves us unprotected, ISAIAH 49:15 says,
“Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of MY hands; your walls are continually before ME.
God loves us my friends, He ever merciful to His Children, whom He bought With His own blood.

4: ANGELS THAT GIVES US COURAGE

Daniel 10:19 and he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!” so when he spoke to me I was strengthened…
God wants to strengthen His children and not only that He also desires to give us courage through His angels .worldly people get worried when they fall in troubles and snares, but we the Children of God must be of Strong HEART God has not given us a spirit of fear but He gave us a Spirit of POWER and of LOVE 2 Tim 1:7
One day the man of God, Elijah was tired of his heavy life and prayed that he might die, and said, “It is enough! Now, LORD, take my life,”Then he lay and slept under a Broom tree, suddenly an Angel touched him, and said, “Arise and eat.” 1King 19:5, 7
Elijah was strengthened with the food brought by angels and with that strength he traveled about forty days and nights.
Dear Child of GOD, we are to walk for the Lord, be victorious, and fear not, for the ANGEL of God is with you.
Grace be with you
Created For HIS GLORY
Bro PAUL