Miracle of God in my brother's life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dhivya

Hi everyone
I am Dhivya.My brother's name is Beneen.He finished his engineering before 3 years.After Finishing his studies,he searched for job in chennai continuously for 1 year but it has no avail.Then in 2011 he got job in small firm with minimum salary.He joined that job for getting some experience.But there he faced many problems and he dind'nt get salary increment for 2 years.We all worried about him and we prayed to God.Then one day i was googling and suddenly i happened to see this christian chat.com.I immediately signed up there and got into india room.There i happened to meet sister charitty.I told her about my brother's life.Then she prayed for my brother.The very next day he got a call from MNC company and they called for attending interview.When my brother is on his interview,I just logged on to christian chat.com,there charittyy was there and she prayed for my brother lovingly.After attending interview my brother called me over phone and he is happily shouting over the phone that he got selected as Database Engineer.Then i said everything to my brother abot this cc and instantly he thanked God very much.Really this is a very big miracle of God Jesus that happened in my brother's life.Christianchat.com is a wonderful site and i really wanna thanhk everyone who made this.God is Good.

D

danschance

Awesome. God hears every prayer, but not all prayers are answered the way we want. Good for him.

C

ChristianGuy0

Praise God! Wonderful testimony, thanks for sharing.

J

jerusalem

what a wonderful praise report dhivya. i am so happy for you, your brother and charity. God bless you all and c c