miscariged

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

teencountrylove

So last year I had a miscarige, I know I wasn't ready to have a baby. But it hurts me inside to know that I lost a humain being, so now that its been a year, I aam now extremly depressed, idk what to tell myself, if god took the baby away from me because I wouldn't be a good mother, or if its because I was stupid and i probly did something wrong, I keep thinking everyday what that baby would look like. My current boyfriend is trying the best he can to support me , but I feel like it my fault I lost that baby and that I'm stupid because I would never be able to raise a child because I'm too ****ed up and I wouldn't have the skills to support a baby

Can anyone give me advice or comfert

X

x-jenna-x

hey girl... mistakes or not God loves you and wants to see you win over this depression. Keep your chin up. The child you lost can't be replaced, and it shouldn't be forgotten. You don't forget, but you do move forward. Find that new "normal" and move forward, and try to learn from your choices. Love you and I'll be praying for you.

M

mexicansaint

God Loves you! dont forget that. ask forgiveness and it shall be given to you. let him comfort you just call on him.his spirit will always make you feel better,God bless your in my prayers

Last edited:
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I have miscarried twice, i know what kind of pain your feeling. You lost your baby that was your child its gonna hurt, your gonna feel sad and upset, but just know it was noting you did it was not your fault. God did not do this to you to hurt you in any way. I will pray god comforts you. And im so very sorry this has happened to you

B

BlueAngel

It's completely natural for someone to feel like you do. My mom went through the same thing. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
I'm not a mother, and I don't expect to be one for a while. But I do want to be one, so very much... I probably can't even imagine how much this would hurt me.
I'm already crying.
I promise God still loves you.
Something my dad tells me all the time is:
"God always has your best interest in mind. You may not see the big picture, but he knows what he's doing."
My girls class teacher also said recently:
"The trials we go through are never fruitless. We can learn from them; and we can sympathize with others that have gone, or are going through the same thing."
Another thing I've been told:
"Maybe it's just God trying to get you to trust him."
This is not your fault either. Don't blame yourself, it's only a prison you put yourself into. I know this, because I've blamed myself for a lot of things, and it just makes you feel worse.
I've never met you, but I love you anyway, keep holding on.