Modern Christian Music Has DARK Secrets Nobody is Seeing...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MichaelZ

Jun 11, 2023
I occasionally turn on our local “Contemporary Christian music” station in my car and I hear something that I could easily mistake for modern country music or pop (which I dislike) both in lyrics and beat. The more conservative Christian radio station rarely plays music, so I turn on the classical station.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
If you look at their lyrics, they say nothing. They just have that hypnotic rhythm and dull, depressing tone.
I agree with you here but not because it's anything Biblical but it's because a preference.
It's like having a discussion about vanilla vs chocolate ice cream.

There are thousand of daily things that we do which are not in the Bible so when i see those topics they make me chuckle.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
On the other hand, we are told old things will be forgotten. How much will we really remember?
This is another one of those mysteries that requires trust Magenta. Sort of like the details of the Genesis.
There are verses which say that we won't remember anything and verses that imply that we will remember some things.
It's sort of like the free-will argument too. We don't have absolute free-will but limited.
That's how I've reasoned this memory question of the past life. I've left it in God's hands. I'm here now having known Christ. That's what matters to me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How can any of that be true if they are right and God is not real?

It's like the old "God killed so many people in the old testament" argument that atheists like to use. If God is real, he has a right to do anything he wants with the people and the world he created. He's God. If he's not real, how could he kill anybody?
Ha, well, don't expect such people to be logical, or rational. Still, they are arguing against our beliefs.
Which is not to say they accept what we believe, oh no! They thoroughly reject our beliefs. What
they try to do is convince those weak in the faith to relinquish their beliefs... any way they can.
I saw some admit they wanted to destroy the faith of any they could.
Sadly, they gained ground with some.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Sorry guys. Sometimes I have to vent a little. Its a long story for me.