Mood rings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

Don't you guys just looooove mood rings?

R

relient_k23

haha...there is this awesomely amazing song called Mood Rings by Relient K....it's so funny

but yes, i love mood rings lol

S

sportygirl

haha...there is this awesomely amazing song called Mood Rings by Relient K....it's so funny

LOl i here the term mood rings and automatically think of that song :)

R

relient_k23

:-D haha....gotta love those boys! they make us sound so eeeeevillllllll lol

C

christiancollegegirl

I love that song!!!!!

B

BeauBLESSED

I used to has one! I wore it all the time cos it looked pretty swish... but having it on for extended periods of time produced an odd-looking green ring underneath it, plus it was a bit tight around the finger at times. It spends the days in a glass plate alongside a collection of sediments of minerals that I bought from a crystal shop.

Do you has one yourself Jojo?

Last edited:
G

Godsteen15

It is mean towards girls though....but I like it anyway, it is funny, my brothers think I'm crazy about liking it, but i cant help if i find something funny!