Morning routine

• Thread starter kindhearted_lover
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kindhearted_lover

Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I have been on this site but I am trying to work toward bettering my life and I started by cleaning my room. Now I have to work on making a morning routine and cleaning lists and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share some morning routines so I can have an idea how to work with mine. Thank you.

F

Fractal_Curve

Wake up, hit "snooze" a half dozen times, drag myself up, get dressed, brush my hair and tie it back, brush my teeth and rush out of the house to work.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Oh my-better don't ask. I'm not a morning person. :) I always think to myself-ok, i will sleep just for more 5-10 minutes. That is always a bad idea. It is better to get up whn your alarm clock says -get up!
My morning routine...hm...

1.Wake up (usually) 5:40-6:00 am (the worst part) :D
2.Turn on the radio
3.Hug and feed my cat.
4.Take a shower.
5.Make breakfast.
6.Dress up time.
7.Eat breakfast.
8.Make sure that i have everything (sometimes i can't find my keys or mobile phone) and i'm ready to leave my place.

Dec 19, 2009
Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I have been on this site but I am trying to work toward bettering my life and I started by cleaning my room. Now I have to work on making a morning routine and cleaning lists and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share some morning routines so I can have an idea how to work with mine. Thank you.
I do laundry, shopping, housecleaning, bill paying, and car maintenance (check the oil, etc) on Saturday morning. I take Sunday off. I go to work weekdays and do a chore after work. I might do minor chores in the evening.