MOST GUYS ARE

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jinx

wish I was that shamart.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
I'm not upset about the responses. I was trying to explain myself. But nobody would listen. If somebody made a generalized statement about woman. I would do my best to explain the possibility of how woman have reacted the way that we do. we all have been experiencing different troubles and trials. Different treatments etc. Will give that person a chance to think it over and maybe advice him/her what he/she could do. Correct him/her in private.
my explanation is not needed since they have deleted me already. whatever I say will just lead to another provocation. Calling me names etc. Id rather just keep quiet regarding this issue.

I would have try to understand where that person is coming from and what can I do to explain
I like your response here.

Ive been treated so bad and last night another one came. How did it became a monster?

I was referring to the unfair treatment that man should not do. The INSENSITIVITY..Something should not exist. Nothing more..
I have received no messages from you. I sent you a message in an attempt to find out what it is happening with you. Please address my questions. You do not have to go into detail if you don't want to. You may also message me privately if you do not want to discuss it openly.

Did you know the man that came to you?

How was he introduced to you?