Mother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

My relationship with my mother is very complicated. For good reason I've had to separate myself from her. I've only recently begun talking to get again. I'm still praying about when to call her, or when to accept her calls. Yesterday she called me for the first time in about 6 months...crying. She was very upset because my brothers aren't really talking to her much and they live near her. I dont. She's also on 14 psych meds for bipolar and schizophrenia, but she ran out of 3 of them and can't get refills until the 17th.
She's not doing well. She's 52 but I feel like I'm talking to an 80 yr old. She lives with my grandparents and my grandmother is her caretaker more or less. She can barely walk, doesn't drive, and is very lost.

S

SPUZIT

First, it sounds like you have a whole lot on your shoulders, please pray, & allow Jesus to carry this trimester for you.
Christ was born for this purpose, he is willing & quite able to bear you load for you. You may still see all the same troubles & trails around you, but after emploring prayer to your God & lord thru the spirit, that I pray you know u r walking with, I know you'll understand you are not alone. Most times when we are in our darkest times ( even for your families troubles) Jesus can shine his brightest in someones life. Please read carefully. These words. God is beside you, do not loose hope, you took this step forward to ask your request, do not loose faith, & know also that you will have a spiritual army backing you as well. Pray & beleave, then take one step forward , no matter how small those first steps may be.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask for your mom and wisdom in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying for the Lord to guard your heart and mind,
Give you...understanding and compassion for your mother.
My she be filled with the spirit of the Lord daily.
Surround Jordache and her mother with people who can blessed them.
In Jesus Name, Amen

S

simplyme_bekah

prayed for you guys!

P

psychomom

asking for the Lord's help for all three generations of you ladies. ♥

T

TexasHallelujahGal

God Bless this beloved woman and her family relationships .amen