Mr. Mrs. Mom Dad Real Name?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NewWine

I am many things to many people....to my children I am "Mom". I don't even think they knew my real name until they began school and had to ask me for class papers. My parents are "Mom and Dad", my past teachers are still "Mr., Mrs., Miss, or Ms(if THEY choose) Even to all my daughters' friends I am Miss (technically Mrs., but this is the south and they call call me Miss). I say Ma'am and sir as do my girls. We say please and thank you and try to use proper manners as often as our knowledge allows. Not to be above others but simply to show others respect.......but eh, I am considered old fashioned. My girls are considered old fashioned, and I hope, if this is a definition of being old fashioned, that my grandchildren one day are old fashioned too.
Peace

F

FlyDragon

Yeah, when I was a working mom we used to address a lot of people by Miss or Mr and then their first name, just something fun and interactive but also to be polite.. This was in the workplace, it was a super fun place to work at that time hence, "when i was a working mom". lol.

P

Prayful

I called my mother by her first name before...I woke from the ground five minutes later from being knocked out when I was little. It's Mother when I speak to her.

T

Tintin

I've been called Sir a few times. I didn't like it. Sounded too stuffy and formal and unnatural.

T

Tintin

I called my mother by her first name before...I woke from the ground five minutes later from being knocked out when I was little. It's Mother when I speak to her.
What you did was rude, but that's no excuse for your mum to knock you unconscious! Good gravy.

P

Prayful

What you did was rude, but that's no excuse for your mum to knock you unconscious! Good gravy.

Sometimes hard knocks needs to establish so that you know not to do it again.

T

Tintin

Sometimes hard knocks needs to establish so that you know not to do it again.
No, that's child abuse. There's a difference between loving discipline and knocking out your child. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope life is better for you now.

P

Practice-English

It's a real good question!
I never thought about that seriously!
Eh, I don't call my parents by their name
because they just don't want to for divers reasons
and it will be very strange for me,
even if I've been adopted,
it's just weird at all...
Well, it's my opinion!
Take it or don't take it---

May 3, 2013
Here I have found "funny" things:

"Here it is my WIFE, as cold as she was"

Brujilda Jalamonte: "Oh Lord! Receive her with the same joy I´m sending her to you"

Pancrazio Juvenales: "Good husband, good father, but bad electric technician"

The last one is self-explained: :p

N

NewWine

Hahahaha I really like the last one secularhermit!!