Mrs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Karie

Hi everyone, I am a young mother of 3 looking for some spiritual word

P

Phoenix

Hi Karie! Welcome to CC! I am a mom of 2 boys and this site has been amazing!! If you are looking for spiritual words, then you have come to the right place! I found some amazing friendship here as well! Much encouragement and Love!!! If you have any questions or just wanna chat, then click on my name and email away! God bless you!!!!

N

Neze

Spiritual words you say? Then you are in the right place because we don't just share the word of God, we also share the love of Christ because GOD is LOVE.
I am here to bring you the good news in the book of Matthew 11 vs 28-30, it talks about how God is willing to lend us a helping hand if only we would let Him, He is ever faithful and willing to save us if we would only call on him. I say so because i know so, i was in trouble with no one to turn to i called out to Him and He saved me.
I don't know the kind of trouble you are might be experiencing but one thing i do know is that he will never forsake you if you call to him (psalm 34 vs 19). May the peace of the lord be with you.

K

Karie

Wow, awesome! I am in trouble...not big trouble, just emotional trouble with myself though, how did you know?

K

Karie

Anyway, God was with me these past few years, He learned me not to put my trust on man but learned to only put my trust in Him. Is very hard if you are the only Christian believing it where I am at:) But He is there with me every step of the way. Great to speak to people of Christ

S

shekaniah

Welcome, I think you will like it here. There are a lot of nice people here who love jesus. God bless
I have prayed for you too.

B

Bobbyking

Hi everyone, I am a young mother of 3 looking for some spiritual word
Hi Karie

Welcome to CC...:) and may you find peace and love in this forum.

Psalm 9:10, 'And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For you, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.'

You are never alone. 'In this world, you will have many tribulations but take heart, I have overcome them.' This are the words of our Lord Jesus and whatever challenges you face, He has the grace and strength to help you overcome because He has overcome them in the first place.

You need to trust Him, seek Him and hear from Him daily.

God bless.

K

Karie

Hi thanx! Would love to chat to all! Have a nice day!