multiquote button

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
How does one work the multiquote button work?

U

Ugly

Lets say you want to quote 3 people. Hit the multiquote button for one post. Then for the second post. On the third post hit 'reply with quote'. Hitting multiquote just adds more posts to quote, but none of them technically get quoted until you do the last 'reply with quote' post.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Lets say you want to quote 3 people. Hit the multiquote button for one post. Then for the second post. On the third post hit 'reply with quote'. Hitting multiquote just adds more posts to quote, but none of them technically get quoted until you do the last 'reply with quote' post.
It actually worked the first time I tried it. The 2nd time I tried it the reply box immediately opened whenever I hit the MQ button. Hmmm, so I closed and reopened the browser and it seems to be working again.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
How does one work the multiquote button work?
It actually worked the first time I tried it. The 2nd time I tried it the reply box immediately opened whenever I hit the MQ button. Hmmm, so I closed and reopened the browser and it seems to be working again.
testing....