Music CD :Need a friend / help from someone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 22, 2017
Please I will like someone in the USA to help me buy this CD on Amazon. I have the music on cassette tape (infact I have quite a number of Hosanna Music on cassette tape that I will like to have in mp3/aac format).

I most importantly will like someone willing to help to contact me on [email protected].

The title of the CD is Rejoice Hosanna Music Praise Worship Long Play Sampler. It is under $2, the link to it is => http://amzn.to/2k2Gqp2
Please, I will pay for the item to ship to you. Shipping charge to Nigeria is high.

Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name. Amen

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nigeria, eh? Please read the rules here, it is against them to solicit for money. I'll ask a mod to remove the links from your post..

Jan 22, 2017
Nigeria, eh? Please read the rules here, it is against them to solicit for money. I'll ask a mod to remove the links from your post..

Please blue_ bird I am not soliciting for money. I will send you cost of purchase as well as shipping which will be cheaper to USA. I have cassette tapes of many of the Hossanna Music .I have bought some in CD format . I so like this and several others which I will yet buy. The help is to buy and send in mp3 or aac format.
I could buy through iTunes but that will be expensive
Please be of help?
Thank you

Sturuj

Jan 5, 2017
Is he ban for life?

Btw, is that your cat in the sig? Its sooo cute. What's his/her name?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Pity he was banned. I could have told him how to play the music into his computer and record/edit it into mp3 files.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
He's banned until or unless he comes back under another name.. No that's not my cat, just a picture I found. :)

Is he ban for life?

Btw, is that your cat in the sig? Its sooo cute. What's his/her name?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lynxie, he wasn't even really looking to buy the music. He asked multiple people here (including me) to BUY it for him,and he even had a fund started so people could donate..

Pity he was banned. I could have told him how to play the music into his computer and record/edit it into mp3 files.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I know. I was being facetious. Didn't come across very well in text.