Muslim terrorists slaughter 2000 person village in Nigeria

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

Nine days later, bodies still litter bushes from Boko Haram's 'deadliest' massacre - CNN.com

Gotta get more access to a port? Murder a whole village.

That's a very very very stretched interpretation of any religious text to justify killing all those people.
We can blame muslims for this, they was probably just mad because Israel is full of Jews....And we know that some Christians have killed people before so we cant really judge these peace-loving muslims... You guys are just hatful bigots to even mention this!!!! :mad:

S

Sirk

We can blame muslims for this, they was probably just mad because Israel is full of Jews....And we know that some Christians have killed people before so we cant really judge these peace-loving muslims... You guys are just hatful bigots to even mention this!!!! :mad:
Profiling.....horrible horrible profiling.

K

Kencore

It doesn't matter because they were infidels so its totally cool!!!

P

Pax

Human life is very precious, just like a blood donor to a blood bank. There is no segregation or norms of believes when it come to health care standards.

A health care facility will do all that they can save a life....

in 1990's in Democratic Republic of Congo, there was a genocide, two tribes fought, cleansing of the other tribe (Hutus and Tutsi's).

Before the eyes of God, we are all equal.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Seriously?

If only people opened their eyes up and called a spade a spade. Boko Haram are just trying to expand Islamic caliphate rule and further the end goal of Islam ruling over the world.

The first objective is to empty Northern part of Nigeria of anyone who is not Sunni Muslim and turn this region of Nigeria into an independent country. We saw this on a larger scale in Sudan.

Mar 21, 2011
Seriously?

If only people opened their eyes up and called a spade a spade. Boko Haram are just trying to expand Islamic caliphate rule and further the end goal of Islam ruling over the world.

The first objective is to empty Northern part of Nigeria of anyone who is not Sunni Muslim and turn this region of Nigeria into an independent country. We saw this on a larger scale in Sudan.

I'd understand it more, if there was some sort of logic to it.

Even I could see the Westboro Baptist protests based on some sort of logic.....

But how do you build a religion around this?

I suspect these creeps just love raping and pillaging in addition to their 'religion'.

M

Mitspa

Seriously?

Its was my attempt at being sarcastic ...and repeating what I had heard on every other thread where islam is being discussed.

M

Mitspa

Muslim kills man and whole family... seems a chriatian man passed a Muslim man doing 65 mph in a 55 Mph zone... Muslim man ran him off the road and killed his whole family! Now the question is how are we going to stop these Christians from speeding?

S

Sirk

Muslim kills man and whole family... seems a chriatian man passed a Muslim man doing 65 mph in a 55 Mph zone... Muslim man ran him off the road and killed his whole family! Now the question is how are we going to stop these Christians from speeding?
Infidels!!!! Plus he was speeding with a lowly woman in the car. Definitely a crime worthy of death.

M

Mitspa

Seen the leader of the Palestinians marching at the front of the protest in Paris. What a joke ? I bet the radicals got a good laugh at that? Same old game. Peace means submission and the West is still to dumb to see or admit the con. While they talk peace they plan our destruction and the politically correct keep helping them with the deception.

M

Mitspa

Its like having David Duke leading a MLK parade.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Boko Haram's 'deadliest massacre'

District head Baba Abba Hassan said most victims are children, women and elderly people who couldn’t escape when insurgents drove into Baga, firing rocket-propelled grenades and assault rifles on town residents.
"Freedom fighters"? Islamic "warriors"? "Activists"?

Horse hockey! They are cowards who think it is brave -- the "will of the [demon-god] Allah" -- to shoot defenseless children and adults in the back as they flee for their lives. These people need to be wiped off the face of the Earth with extreme prejudice.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
I don't understand either what is the point of the people who are faced with a news like this one and then they become defensive and say "yeah, but christians also killed, look in the history".
I mean, we are talking about murders that take place TODAY, IN THE XXI CENTURY! We are in front of an actual, real and huge problem, with a growing monster (of stupidity and fanatism) and your reaction/response to this monster is "christians also killed"?

P.S: my indignation is not aimed at you, Mitspa.