Must Watch! Satan against Prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jobb

The devil will bring guilt into us by pointing out the sins we committed in our childhood. He brings this guilt when we pray, when we read scripture, when we intercede for God for others, for deliverance. Thus the scourge of doing so to spoil our spiritual life. Thus many of us are shrinking. When it comes to this, let us pray that the Lord will remember your grace as David did.

Or

Jesus did not forgive your sin when you committed the old sin. Often brings with it the guilt of sin. Then we must rely on the Word of God. Somehow my sin was washed away by the blood of Jesus. Jesus put my sin back on his back. You cannot see that sin. For heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. We cannot look back at the back of God Almighty. So let us boldly report and pray. Feelings of guilt
Let's drive.

In the name of Jesus, the Redeemer.

Amen.

Attachments

Mar 4, 2020
The devil will bring guilt into us by pointing out the sins we committed in our childhood. He brings this guilt when we pray, when we read scripture, when we intercede for God for others, for deliverance. Thus the scourge of doing so to spoil our spiritual life. Thus many of us are shrinking. When it comes to this, let us pray that the Lord will remember your grace as David did.

Or

Jesus did not forgive your sin when you committed the old sin. Often brings with it the guilt of sin. Then we must rely on the Word of God. Somehow my sin was washed away by the blood of Jesus. Jesus put my sin back on his back. You cannot see that sin. For heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. We cannot look back at the back of God Almighty. So let us boldly report and pray. Feelings of guilt
Let's drive.

In the name of Jesus, the Redeemer.

Amen.
The sorts of spiritual attacks are designed to weaken people, make them doubt, feel unworthy of God's grace, love, mercy, and ultimately make people discouraged to fulfill their calling.

Want to shut the devil up fast? Do what Jesus did: debunk the devil's false claims, using scripture, directly to his face. Pray to God for assistance, read the scriptures to be armed with the truth, and stand firm in faith of Christ.