my 1st post

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Embracing4Him

Hello Christian Chat Members,

My name is Tiffany, I'm 22 years old and a student in college. I am interested in making friends on the site...so please add me???

I love God and all of His blessings. I am a positive, happy individual that is looking for friendship. If you're interested check out my profile. Embracing4Him

This is my first post...I hope to get better throughout the threads. I am an American Indian from Montana. I am ever so glad to be born again. Thank You Jesus for leading me here. I hope to hear from anyone soon.

Thanks for your time!

God bless,

Tiffy Tiff

E

Eddie_PR

Hi Tiff! Welcome to CC. God Bless!!

V

vessel1419

that awesome this is my first time here to and im glad to have such postive people to talk to and keep it real with me

N

NandehRu

Welcome to cc tiffany catch you online sis, GOd bless :)

P

preschoolteacher24

hello and welcome to cc a fun and awsome place..

R

RevGene

I am new to this site too Tiff so if you want a friend...feel free to message me anytime...

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Tiffany welcome to christian chat.

E

Embracing4Him

AWWWW!!!! Thanks everyone for the wishes! I definitely feel welcomed to Christian Chat. See you around, thanks again! Lord bless.

F

Forgiven66

Hello and welcome to Christian Chat, Tiffany. So what Native American Tribe are you from if you don't mind my asking? I lived in Montana for a year, many years ago, in Harlotown but just like were I live now it is way to cold.