My addiction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DippyDolph

All right just going to go right out and say it. I've been addicted to masturbating for a few years now and want to quit now. I'm going to try and masturbate 1 time every 2 days for 2 weeks then 1 time every 3 days for 3 weeks and so on. Please pray that god helps me quit I want to quit but its very hard!!! :'-(

G

GraceRevelation

You need to feel Gods love and Grace that he has for you. You have just fallen from the Grace of God but your sins are covered. Don't allow yourself to fall into condemnation, that isn't what God wants for you and it isn't going to keep you from sinning. You need to stick your eyes on Jesus and not on your addiction. Your addiction can't and won't last, the main thing is directing your eyes on Jesus, that's all, Gods made things simple don't over complicate it. God loves you very much he got you don't worry :)

Z

zaoman32

You'll be ok dude. A lot of times we don't want to be bombarded with the same bible verses over and over, but they're all really going to tell you one thing. There is nothing you can do to make God love you any more, or any less than He does now. This is far from the worst thing you can do, but I'm glad you recognize it's still wrong, just don't beat up yourself too hard. I will be praying for you.

D

Duckies

Ill be keeping you in my prayers, set your sights in God! I am sure you will achieve all your goals :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name and all that is His victory for you with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless :)
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
Just trust in the grace of the Lord.
Would He send His Son to live a perfect life and die an obedient death if it wasn't that you needed Him?
He knows you need help.
His grace is sufficient.
You are not lost if you fall.
You are not lost if you fall.
The one thing it is telling you is:
A.) You need a mate
or
B.) You are relying on the flesh
(Probably both)

- But Jesus' perfect life and obedient death is sufficient for all of our shortcomings.
Get involved in outreach. Pray. Receive power through prayer and minding others needs.
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit covers a multitude of sins. (Mainly because It changes us) - (But even then you will still sin)

H

hattiebod

Praying that you will fully experience and know the freedom you have in Christ...in all ways . That you will be blessed in your turning to Him in faithfulness, in your desire to please your Father, who loves you with a never ending, all consuming love. God Bless you, may He strengthen you and give you the desires of your heart. <><

K

kaytyndy

stop it as soon as you can dear friend, i know it a process but you can really avoid through praying when the feeling comes. It is possible to do with out IT. TRY KEEP YOUR SELF BUSY and avoid watching any romantic movies. Get good christian friends to help you in the walk.

you are most blessed to know that you were sinning and willing to stop. YOU ARE GOD'S DARLING. push on brother