my advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

stelly

Just advice for single christain never ever fell into a relationship with an unbeliever, aspecially ladies dont, i m talking out of experience, i think better get someone who has excepted Jesus as a master of his/ her life, a doer of the word of God not just a hearer.....or what do u guys think?

R

richie_2uk

Jesus needs to be centre of people lives when it comes to relationships. if its God's will for someone to be together, then those person will know, because they have listened to God. and know its right. But it depends how ignorant some people are? they know it may not be right for them but still they go ahead and do it. But that's there life and there problem they have with God. But to me? I think its best to seek God in all relationships, and get his will in the situation, but that's if Jesus is the centre of there lives. God bless. Im happy to be single and be alone. and that's my desire.

S

Shouryu

Yeah. We know.

That's why we're all...here. And not...*waves arm in general direction of the the world*...out ​there.

R

richie_2uk

Yeah. We know.

That's why we're all...here. And not...*waves arm in general direction of the the world*...out ​there.
Well its obviously not the case that We all know, as you put it, as many people don't Know. And just because we are here and not out there, as you put it. As many people are Not here. Truth of the matter is just that.

S

Shouryu

Well its obviously not the case that We all know, as you put it, as many people don't Know. And just because we are here and not out there, as you put it. As many people are Not here. Truth of the matter is just that.
I wasn't responding to you, but to the original post.

Walking into a Christian forum, which is populated by Christians...who are hanging out on a forum with other Christians...and then telling them, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't go chasing after people in the world, but instead, look for Christians!"...that doesn't strike you as...redundant?

Perhaps we should walk into a hospital, look at the patients, and say, "Hey, crazy idea. You guys are all sick. You should all get medical attention!"

Or maybe head over to a grocery market, and tell the other customers, "You know, if you're interested in cooking, you should buy some food!"

Tomorrow morning, I'm headed to an auto dealership. All those people would really benefit from me telling them that they should buy a car from a place where you can buy cars.

As far as YOUR point that there are lots of Christians who AREN'T primarily fellowshipping with other Christians? VERY TRUE. This is a very true thing. MY point is that those chaps? They're not HERE, for the most part. They're...*motions in the general direction of the world*...out there. So...rather than telling us in here, who are already DOING what Stelly is suggesting...why not tell our brothers and sisters who AREN'T here? Hmmm? That's my point.

Last edited by a moderator: