My age :P

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 6, 2011
Okay everyone Im not 14 Im 15 nearly 16 xD I made this account at 5am and my head wasn't exactly in the whole "thought process which makes sense" thing so anyway just clearing this up cuz I dont wanna be 14 again :( it sucked.

A

ASK

I liked 14. I recovered from the mental scarring from my sock dilemma.

T

Tobby17

lol. P_R.. Is it bcoz of what I said?.... 14 or 15 doesn't matter, the girls are still immature..lol:D

D

dustin

i did that too im not 16 im 17 no big deal

N

nanabean

All you have to do to correct this is go to your control panel and get into your profile.....change your age to the correct amount of years.....it'll be all good!!!

C

Crazy4GODword

I am actually 15

J

Jesusfan2

that's good to be 14... just amazing... :Dhahahah
HEY and you know, why did you told all about it? becouse you scared to go to hell :D hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaha
IT is not good thing to lie in christianchat.com :D hahhahahahahah

God bless :D

Jul 24, 2010
All you have to do to correct this is go to your control panel and get into your profile.....change your age to the correct amount of years.....it'll be all good!!!
Actually you have to contact a mod to correct it. Says that in the control panel lol

N

nanabean

Ok..sorry!! I stand corrected. I forgot about the birth date being typed in, I was thinking it was just ages typed in and you had to re-enter your age after every birthday. oops.......... (Still not hard to get changed!!)

S

Sound

I accidently made my age 19. -_- But they changed it back yesterday.

Jul 24, 2010
How do you get your age wrong? That would require not knowing your own birthday lol. It amuses me how many people put their birthday in wrong lol