my angry Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seachirp

I feel as though my family is under attack.
we always say that God is with us.
lately it just seems as if there's nothing but anger.
I'm angry. All we do, all of us is bicker!!
How can we let it go?
God has been so good to us. Yet we're all still so mad!

M

mashuku

I release the power of love in your family through Jesus Christ Amen

P

psychomom

I sorrow with you, friend. :(

Sometimes the fast pace of life and its demands serve to create the worst of emotions in us, and anger is surely dread-full!
If you, as father and head of the house, can come to grips with this in Jesus, you may be able to help everyone else.
In our family (we have 6 children) that's what it always took...either my husband or myself humbling ourselves under the hand of our faithful God
to obedience in Christ. Apologizing and taking personal responsibility. Showing love and gratitude. Not returning in kind...you know what I mean. :)

Not by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit. It's simple, but never easy. ;)
If you can in any way s-l-o-w the pace at which everyone lives, that might be helpful, too.
But normally, at least for us, it was a heart issue. (for each of us!) And mom and dad set the example for the kiddos, whether good or bad.

You surely have my prayers in Christ for the peace of your family.
That you recognize the goodness of the Lord is a terrific thing, and no small thing, either. ♥

grace and peace to you,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Father whatever is causing this anger, reveal it and remove it!
Replace it with your lovingkindness!
In Jesus Name, Amen

P

psychomom

Father whatever is causing this anger, reveal it and remove it!
Replace it with your lovingkindness!
In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen, Lord Jesus, amen! ♥

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all of your family in Jesus for His love to fill all your hearts.
Sometimes the anger is the cleaning out old hurts so all will step towards compleat healing.
Praying also in Jesus for His healing to fill and surround your family.

Hugs and God bless
pickles