My cousin B ro. Rajiv and his wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends my cousin bro. Rajiv, who is younger to me and his wife came to our house yesterday. they sang song and prayed for us. i came to know his wife is pregnant, and they have left the house, and are staying in a new place, to work for the Lord.and they are in full time ministry, visiting houses. He was paid monthly, but now they recently stopped paying him. i saw Rajiv and came to know he is struggling hard with finance. he was crying before, i saw the fire in him, but satan trying to put his mind in finance problem, so the he never comes out of it and keep struggling.

you know Rajiv has a theological degree, and well versed in our language and knows they people here. he can be a great blessings here and reach many others in the name of Christ.

Friends our Lord has made a way in the wilderness, pray for this couple , so that Lord God open a door for Rajiv, and the financial curse break in his life, he have good regular finance and he be able to reach others with the peace of God.

Thank you friends, Amen and Amen

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for my brother Levi and his family....thank you for watching over their ministries...for providing their needs ....for giving them peace....and allowing them wisdom to continue caring forour brothers and sisters in need......in Jesus' name.....amen