my cousin being attacked

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
prayers for my cousin sister. she has recently been attacked, her image, her name being slandered for things she did no do, she is a child of God and i ask for prayers that Gods divine will be done in her life, the intensity of the attacks makes me wonder why the Devil is attacking so bad, i just pray that Gods will be done in her life, just protection and power, also purity, thank you in advance, God Bless.

F

faithingod

im so sorry to hear this, i pray god will send her protection, strength and guidence. may she and you as well be blessed. amen

A

ashleybee

I'm sorry this has happened to her! :( - Prayers being sent up!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for His truth and streangth to be poured out upon her.

Huga and God bless
pickles

S

shirley

I PRAY GOD WILL GIVE HER PROTECTION AND THE TRUTH AND STRENGTH WILL BE POURED OUT UPON HER IN THE MIGHTY HANDS OF JESUS SHE WILL BE COMFORTED

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father GOd hear the prayer of your children for this daughter of yours. You LORd have promised to give wisdom and understanding to the ones who cry out to you and pay attention to your truths. Please Lord pour your wisdom out on this child of yours and bring people into her life to help with all she is going through. In Jesus/ Yeshua's name I pray amen.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Agreeing in prayer on her behalf...may God protect her with His mighty army.