My daughter just went to sleep listening to me read the book of Matthew

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
I have been praying for this since she was born. I hope this is how I put her to sleep every night. I have told her that in church, when we read the bible, it's not time to sleep, but that if the words that come out of my mouth relax her and put her to sleep that's okay.
I'm just glad God gave me something I had hoped for, and I wanted to share it.

M

MTplainsman

That's comforting to hear! Researchers say you can still hear and retain knowledge, even while ones asleep, it's an amazing fact. She might suprise you some day and recite some of what she heard back, word for word. Well, it's great that you are exposing her early in life, and some day, sooner or later, it all might just "click". Take care...

Jun 22, 2013
That's comforting to hear! Researchers say you can still hear and retain knowledge, even while ones asleep, it's an amazing fact. She might suprise you some day and recite some of what she heard back, word for word. Well, it's great that you are exposing her early in life, and some day, sooner or later, it all might just "click". Take care...
Thanks. Hope you don't mind me responding (got a second?)
As a parent it would make my day to experience that.
I think it's good for parents to do this with their children.
Maybe some other parents will do this with their children.
I like to be used of God in some cases.
Thanks for your post!