My Daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

My daughter kayla is 17. She is not married and found herself pregnant by a boy that she is still dating.. . She gave me a beautiful grandson (see my pictures) in December 2012. He just turned 6 months old. They have dated long distance for about a year and yesterday she moved from MO where she was living with her dad to New Mexico to start her life with this boy. I have failed my daughter as a mother because when she chose to live with her dad when she was 9 it broke me...I did something I wish more then anything I could undo....I ran 3000 miles away. I haven't been a influence in my daughters life and I am worried she is going down the wrong path in life being she got pregnant out of wedlock and is now living with the boy and his parents out of wedlock. I may have failed as a mother but I have a mothers heart and mindset and I am worried for my daughters life. Please Pray that God picks up her life and that he brings her to him. Thank you

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Put her in the Lords hands and trust him, he can do anthing, i have 3 boys and know where your coming from, wanted to do it myself, but had to
learn to put them in the Lords hands and trust him, not easy but it turns out a lot better. Lord thank you for Leading and guiding Kayla into all you
have for her and give her mother peace, in Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Do trust her to Jesus andd just love her.
The best happens when we give our children to Jesus. :)
Praying for her and all your family in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I will be praying for you all,
with a loving heart!
Pray and give your worries to Jesus!
He can do what we cannot.