My Daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

awwwwwwwwww your prayer really just made me start grinning Jeff my friend!!! Thank you so so much for your power words of prayer. I appreciate ya!!!!
Becca ur welcome to have you as my dearly beloved Sister in Christ is a joyous joyful joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amen allway!!!!!!!!!amen!!!!!!!!!!......

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011

Father GOD, Please work on Kayla’s mind and heart to move in the direction that is best for her and your perfect will for her. Whatever situation she is in give her confidence to move as your Spirit leads her. Lord, as she goes through this time of uncertainty I pray you strengthen the loving relationship between this mother and daughter help her to lean on her mother for strength, comfort and hope. Lord help Simplyme reach out to this young manin a nurturing positive way and yet be firm in a mothers caring way. That maybe he can see what he is doing to his newly formed family. Please bring strong Christian men into this young man’s life that will help him understand what a husband and father are to be. LORD, give peace to all involved as you reveal your will in this. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

Everything will work out.

N

nw2u

Will pray for her and you.

C

chu_huifen

Happy bday to Kayla :D
I'll pray for kayla too

P

psychomom

Dearest Beloved Becca,Lord bless her her in your peace,love,grace,and joy,still and calm her heart,bless Kayla Lord surround Kayla in Your Loving Grace,Be her fortress of Love,Safety,and Protection.Keep Calling Kayla's Name Lord for her too be able to see and find You as you did with all of us.Save her from any hurt harm,from a abusive relationship.Calm Both Becc'a and Kayla's hearts in Loveful Love-ing Love and Joyous Joful Joy,In Your Name I Pray Dearest Lord Jesus Amen.
Kayla,hey Happy Beautifull Blessed Joyous Lovely Birthday,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........
Amen! Amen! Amen!
"keep calling her name"...standing in agreement with Jeffrey's prayer!

I got a little more teary with each word I read.
Surround Kayla in Your loving grace
Be her Fortress of love and safety and protection
Save her from any harm
Calm both mom's and daughter's hearts
Keep calling Kayla's name!

Open Kayla's heart to hear You calling to her, Lord, deep calling deep, until she hears You please never stop.
Because of Jesus ♥

G

GRA

Please say a prayer for my Daughter Kayla. Tomorrow is her 18th birthday so please pray she has a peaceful happy day. She called me tonight and was asking me what the signs of abuse was in a relationship. She is following my exact footsteps of having sex outside of marriage, having a baby then living with the Father outside of marriage. This boy is a young kid that is use to mommy paying for everything and expects my Daughter to take care of him. I need prayers guys that God brings my Daughter here to me so that I can help her raise the baby and please pray that God gives her direction for this relationship. She said she has been depressed and crying every day. Please lift my baby up in prayer folks, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you so very much and God Bless You.
"Absolutely..." :)

S

simplyme_bekah

You are all just awesome and I thank you with all of my heart for praying for the one that holds my heart in her hands. Here come the blessings from our Lord!!!

S

simplyme_bekah

Ok please increase your prayers. My Daughter just called me crying saying that she had squirted this boy with a water bottle and he dragged her into the bathroom by the hair and poured water on her. She has a infected toe and he grabbed ahold of it and squeezed it being mean as a snake. Please say prayers for her. I told her that flat out it was an abusive relationship and to get him out of her life a.s.a.p that her baby son didn't need to see his daddy treat her that way and that she deserved way better than that. Staying home close to the phone today so that I can be available for her. Please oh please pray hard that God gets this boy away from my daughter and that she comes to live with me so I can help her raise my grandson Kane. Thank you so so much for your prayers.

S

simplyme_bekah

ok well found out she was throwing shows at his head so it was equally abusive on both ends, sheesh. How about you just pray whatever your heart tells you to pray over this situation okay? Thank You.

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Sorry to hear about the fights. Can you intervene, by being there in person?
Meanwhile, praying...

S

simplyme_bekah

thank you and I wish but she is another state. He moved out today I guess and she confided in her dad about whats going on. so hopefully this is a prayer answered. Pray she stays strong enough to keep him out of her life. thank you.

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012

Bekah,
Among other things, I'm praying that this situation may lead her to the realization that she needs Christ, in whom lies all happiness.

O

oracle2world

I pray for you and your daughter and grandchild.

(She coming back to live with you?)

P

psychomom

ok well found out she was throwing shows at his head so it was equally abusive on both ends, sheesh. How about you just pray whatever your heart tells you to pray over this situation okay? Thank You.
Bekah, I asked my (24 yo) son to pray, and when he read what you wrote his reply was that all the guys he knows (saved and not saved) would have just taken what she did, with maybe a verbal reprimand, but never, never would any of them lay an angry hand on a woman. He says even if they had to go out for a walk, or punch a bag at the gym, they'd never do it.
My niece was in a relationship with a guy (drug addicted 34 yo who lived in his parents' basement, never working) who began physical abuse like that.
I won't say what it finally took for Christa to walk away. It was God, of course, but...yeah.

Gotta go thank the Lord for my husband, who showed our son what being a man is, and for our son and his terrific friends, and pray for Kayla, and for you, and for little Kane.
love,
ellie

S

simplyme_bekah

Thank you so much Ellie. He moved out last night after their fight. I understand the stress of lack of money and how things could get dicey between a couple in these times but I agree 100% that he should have walked away and not touched her. She has a pretty good head on her shoulders and I am in her ear. The good thing about this is she called me over everyone asking me questions. She wanted to know if it was the start of abuse if he lightly slapped her across the face to get his point across the day before their fight. I said YES YES YES, RUN RUN RUN. So I know that with the prayers my Daughter is getting here God has His hand all over this situation. I was wondering why she was going through this while thinking it to God when the thought came to my mind that some things have to be painful in order for the right thing to happen. So with that thought came the peace that my baby will be okay. She not only has God on her side but amazing awesome prayers from all of my friends on CC. The devil doesn't have a chance lol. If you could all pray that God places a hedge (that last a lifetime) of protection around my Daughter Kayla and my grandson Kane, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much Misssssssssssssssssss Ellie and everyone else.

oracle2world thank you and thank you onlinebuddy. She was led to the Lord by my mom when she was a little girl age 7. She knows all about God and hears about Him a lot from my Family. My whole family is saved thank my good God for that. The thing of it is, she told me she was trusting me by telling me (giving me that olive branch I've been waiting for) and asked me not to tell anyone in our Family so no prayers from my Family because I am vowed to silence so I am so very very thankful I can come to CC and have you all pray. If you could pray that God surrounds Kay with His love and comfort today I would really appreciate it. I know her heart hurts. Thank You everyone!

W

wwjd_kilden

:( Praying still

S

simplyme_bekah

236 people have viewed this thread so hopefully that means she has that many people praying over this situation. And thank you miss wwjd!