My daughtr s Yahooskin, Pawnee and German

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

It is very sad. People do not know about it. The government did it in 1864. CDIB and rservaions. Make a choice to be native american when you are. It would not e right to tell my daughter sweet hart forget your daddy and be german only.

K

Koolaid

My father was native american and so was my grandmother But they both passed away and they were treated really throughout there life.but I'm glad I'm part native america.They were cherokee. Love to to know about the native america.I'm starting to learn more about Ckerokee.

May 3, 2013
It´s sad to hear that! It seems another process of colonization...

My mother´s grandma was from the Machiques tribe (a native one of Venezuela) and my father´s stepfather was somewhat Guajiro native, but this payed too little attention to what they got, in the process of socialitation to make their living this in culture.

Isa 66:18 "For I know their works and their thoughts, and the time is coming to gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and shall see my glory,
Isa 66:19 and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands far away, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory. And they shall declare my glory among the nations.