my dear bro n sis pls pray for my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

vinay

My name is Vinay I am 26 years old... I am in love with one girl her name is Madhavi.. Her family members didn't accept for my marriage pls pray for us...

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Psalm 18:28

V

vinay

Thank you soo much brother.

B

butterfly712

I'm praying in Lord,Jesus name Amen.

D

DyingToSelf

Father,

I pray for this couple, give them wisdom in their minds in this time to know what is best for their situation. Protect their hearts and their minds from doubt and fear. Soften the hearts of Madhavi's parents, I pray that You will cause their love to soar above all obstacles, that their love will be rooted in You and Your love.

In Jesus name,
Amen

P

psalm6819

Thank You Lord for marriage. Father, please melt the opposition for this marriage, cause the parents to see the love between Vinay and Madhavi is honorable. Give them patience and strength to endure. In the name of Jesus. Amen.