my dog has died

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bobo

My dog died yesterday in my arms im heartbroken please pray for my dog to be in heaven so I will see him again

May 9, 2012
Awwww, sweetie. I know the feeling. :( Mine died a bit more than a week ago so I know the pain. I'm praying for you!

B

bobo

Thankyou so much I just can not stop crying my heart and my house feals so empty. Do you think dogs go to heaven and will I see him again

W

Water1944

I'm so sorry. Hug hug hug hug hug. I'm a dog lover as well. I'm praying for you! Try to remember how much your dog was loved and cared for, and your dog knew that. I believe animals are such a gift from God. I do believe we see our animals again, just like we see all of our loved ones. Was your dog ill?

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
You have my deepest sympathy and I pray for divine consolation.:) However, there isn't any scriptural support for the view that animals go to heaven.

I

iTOREtheSKY

My heart goes out to you..I have been there once before. I pray Jesus will comfort & heal your heart. It will get better..let it out & grieve. There's no shame in crying for the loss of a beautiful gift that God blessed you with in your pet. God Bless you!

P

psalm6819

I'm so sorry, Bobo. I have cats but know it hurts to lose a beloved pet. They really are part of the family and offer pure love all the time. In Revelation, Jesus comes back riding a white horse so I think there are animals in heaven. The Bible says that not one sparrow falls to the earth without God being aware of it so I think God loves animals, too. I'd like to think He would restore our pets.

S

Shiloah

My dog died yesterday in my arms im heartbroken please pray for my dog to be in heaven so I will see him again
You can pray for him, bobo. God hears you, and I believe if you ask God for this, it will happen for you. I realize many don't think animals will be with us after Jesus comes, but I believe God will give us every desire of our hearts in that new world He is preparing for us. So pray away, though I'll pray for you too, because I'm a major animal lover too. :)

B

bobo

Thankyou for your kind words no he hadn't been ill i had just got back from holliday and we gave each other lots of fuss then my lad went to walk him and he didn't seem to want to go. Aventually he went on a walk but collapsed in the alley near our house my lad called me I wrapped him in my dressing gown put him in my car and took him to the vets. The vet came out and examined him and said he was bleading internally and has a possible tuma he was 13 and a half so we had to make the decision to put him to sleep. He was put to sleep on the car park floor out side the vets in my arms it was as if he had waited for me to come back off holiday before he died im devastated.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs bobo, it is difficult to lose a beloved pet.
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus's name, also for the comfort you need.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

W

Water1944

bobo-of course he waited for you to come back from holiday,like any loving good dog does. 13 years to be a loved member of the family ,what a lucky dog. Praise God for your strength to put him to sleep so he wouldn't suffer. I am praying to God that he gives you strength and peace.

B

bobo

God bless you all for your very kind words it helps me so much thankyou from the bottom of my heart xxx