My Faith With God (Must Read)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 23, 2012
My Faith grew in god 5 months ago and it continues to grow, my journey also started with god 5 months ago and it also continues, god has talked to me 4 times and has showed his presence 11 times, i am so blessed for how young i am, and god has showed me his love, his powers and his miracles. a year ago today, i probely wouldn't be on here or any christian site, i probely wouldn't be as fired up for god as i am now, and also i wanted to be a veteriarian, but now since my faith is strong with god, i want to be a pastor, a minister or a christian consular. I want to do something that involves praising god, worshipping god, spreading the word of christ, spreading god word and talking about him.. I feel like that what god is calling me to do and i am going to do whatever its takes to get there:) My faith is strong with god and it shows me how much god loves me and how much god cares about me, i got a strong and an amazing testimony:) I have learned to not give up on god no matter what, and to let god take control, dont' worry about it and let god take it course:) if you worry, satan will drag you into temptation which will worry you more, even if tough things happen, you still have to rely on god even how hard it might be:) I am 14 years old with ADHD and a ceft platate, and 5 years ago, i never thought this is where i would be at now, i thought that i would be a average guy out walking in the park but now i relized that anything is possible through god and everything happens for a reason:) after you read this, i ask you to go out and to spread the word of christ, to tell everyone what god has done for you and how awesome god is:)

M

mrjames5768

Please capitalize the "g" in God, using lower case is disrespectful.

D

dru

My Faith grew in god 5 months ago and it continues to grow, my journey also started with god 5 months ago and it also continues, god has talked to me 4 times and has showed his presence 11 times, i am so blessed for how young i am, and god has showed me his love, his powers and his miracles. a year ago today, i probely wouldn't be on here or any christian site, i probely wouldn't be as fired up for god as i am now, and also i wanted to be a veteriarian, but now since my faith is strong with god, i want to be a pastor, a minister or a christian consular. I want to do something that involves praising god, worshipping god, spreading the word of christ, spreading god word and talking about him.. I feel like that what god is calling me to do and i am going to do whatever its takes to get there:) My faith is strong with god and it shows me how much god loves me and how much god cares about me, i got a strong and an amazing testimony:) I have learned to not give up on god no matter what, and to let god take control, dont' worry about it and let god take it course:) if you worry, satan will drag you into temptation which will worry you more, even if tough things happen, you still have to rely on god even how hard it might be:) I am 14 years old with ADHD and a ceft platate, and 5 years ago, i never thought this is where i would be at now, i thought that i would be a average guy out walking in the park but now i relized that anything is possible through god and everything happens for a reason:) after you read this, i ask you to go out and to spread the word of christ, to tell everyone what god has done for you and how awesome god is:)
you are really on fire.i wish i was like that when i was 14- continue being strong in the Lord :)

S

Shaije

AMEN!!!! Young Brother, Welcome to the Body of CHRIST. May He Bless You and KEEP You.