My family Needs YOUR Prayer Because Your A Saint And God Hears You...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jenesis

If you have a heart for intercessory prayer, then please send some my family's way. Specifically I need prayer for my brother who needs Jesus and is finally responding to Him and also for my sister who is sick and her little girl who is sick too. I'd really appreciate your prayers.

*You're

S

shekaniah

Father almighty I lift this family up to You, Lord You search the hearts and minds, You know how to bring this family back into health, Mind, body and spirit. Move people that are in their lives ( that know and honor You lord) to pray and lead them into a life every-lasting,full of your love,grace and peace. In Jesus Name, Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, you hear all your children who cry out to. You make away when we can see no way. You bring light in our hours when things seam so dark. Lord, when we feel that we are beyond all help and our hope is fading. It is at that moment that you reach down and say r Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand is 41:10. It is at that moment that we find that with out you we can do nothing, but with you we can do all things.Father God place your words of hope and strength into this family. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for them. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all of your family in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

J

Jenesis

Prayers have been answered for my sister. Her sickness is not fatal :) Still need prayers for brother. Thank you :)

S

shekaniah

I have said a prayer, Praise God for your sister! May He bless you and keep you all!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you have a heart for intercessory prayer, then please send some my family's way. Specifically I need prayer for my brother who needs Jesus and is finally responding to Him and also for my sister who is sick and her little girl who is sick too. I'd really appreciate your prayers.

*You're
Dear Father in heaven, please hear and answer the needs of this family bringing the brother fully to Jesus Christ and healing the ill. Thank You in Jesus Christ's name, amen.

C

crissy17

I will pray for you and your family. God knows what you need and He hears all our prayers..

Dear Lord,in your great mercy come quickly to this family in need and send your Holy Spirit to reside in them and heal them. May your peace abide in this family and send them your gift of perserverence in faith and prayer. Comfort them with hopeful thoughts and trust in you.Nourish her brother's spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence..
In Jesus name,Amen..