My friend has terminal cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

libertygirl

My friend has terminal cancer. She's in the hospital right now and I think she may be dying soon. Please pray for her salvation and a miracle healing. Thank you.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
:( I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll definitely pray.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
"Lord, show LibertyGirl's friend that You are the Messiah, and that You absolutely adore her. If You will also heal her physical body, PLEASE do that as well, Sir. In Your Name, Jesus, amen."

Please keep us updated on her condition, ma'am :).

S

shekaniah

Sending up prayers for your friend and all who love her

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Hi libertygirl,
Sorry to hear about your friend. She is in my prayer.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Abba Father we lift up this friend to you send an evangelist to secure her salvation bind the spirits that torment her bind the principality and powers bind python . release her according to your will lord comfort and relief be hers in your name lord Jesus amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I pray for this lady that you make yourself real in her life and bring healing to her body and soul. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

S

SPUZIT

Bowing my head, heart, & praising Scriptures for you & your friend & all involved..remember .God is with......

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Still praying :).

L

libertygirl

Thank you everyone for praying. My friend is still in the hospital fighting off the physical pain, but she's doing better every day. I will continue to keep you updated. Thank you again!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In my prayers you all shall be.

P

psychomom

I'm holding your friend to the Throne of Grace, little one.
I'm talking to the Lord about you, too. ♥

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again...

L

libertygirl

Hi everyone, thank you for praying. My friend has decided to stop taking chemotherapy, she just wants to enjoy the time she has left with her family.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Honestly, I don't blame her. I've heard that the chemo pain is worse than the cancer :'(. Jesus can still heal her of course, as you know, but still praying for her salvation. "Please reveal to her Who You are, Lord Jesus!"

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Hi everyone, thank you for praying. My friend has decided to stop taking chemotherapy, she just wants to enjoy the time she has left with her family.
Wow. Still hoping and praying for the best. ♥

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting your friend and her family before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

May God be with her and all those who love her at this time.
In Jesus Name, Amen