My friend is in the ICU...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Ladybuglove

I just found out that one of my very dear friends Moriah (who I was just hanging out with yesterday) has a pulmonary embolism(blood clot) in each of her lungs. She's currently in the ICU...please keep Moriah, her family, and the hospital staff in lifted up in your prayers as she heals. Thank you so much, and God bless you all!

T

Timofree

Praying for complete healing, in Jesus name!

Jun 8, 2012
I had clots myself so i can relate. I will certainly keep her in pray. YOU HAVE MY WORD! Before i lay down to go to sleep tonight, i will be in prayer for Moriah.

S

shirley

WILL KEEP HER IN PRAYER FOR HEALING MAY GOD GIVE HER COMFORT N HEALING DURNING THIS MOST DIFFICULT TIME

S

sound7

Matt 15:28 "Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire." And her daughter was healed instantly."

Blessed be ladybuglove your faith in Him, through Him who is Able have healed your friend, now I pray that your faith will continue to grow and stretching you to the limits in power , grace . love, and mercy AMEN.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in Jesus Name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for her and His healing. Praying for her family also.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

The words "pulmonary embolism" make me shudder. :(
Thank the Lord He is greater than any physical problem, though!! :)
I have asked that these clots be dissolved, to His glory.
Please keep us apprised?
~ellie

D

dthomas

praying in jesus name we rebuke any harm or sickness that goes near her body in jesus name we pray amen

L

Ladybuglove

Here's an update guys. She is now in a private room, and receiving blood transfusions for her anemia. She will be released tomorrow, and is healing quite well! Thank you all for your prayers and praise God for His faithfulness!

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update...
Praise God!

P

psychomom

I love the way God is bigger than I expect. Even when His way seems un-good. :)
I have to admit I found the request...chilling. Thank you so much for posting it!! You encouraged me to seek the Lord for more than my human mind "logically" expects. And then...He did the miraculous! ♥
Ladybuglove, you worked with the Lord to increase my trust in Him, and have me reason to do the happy dance! ( I love the happy dance ;) )

All glory to our King!
~ellie